Thread: I need help to my questions as to why do i feel the need to listen to Shiva mantras

Threaded View

1. Re: I need help to my questions as to why do i feel the need to listen to Shiva mantr

Hi and thank you very much for this encouraging reply.

I also have build up a courage to talk to my parents regarding this, full disclosure: according to them we have Rom/Roma/Sinti descendants and they did not seem surprised much because according to them our ancestors, interestingly both sides, father and mothers, something i have never been told by my parents, like 4 to 7 generations before and apparently all the previous generations as well were as mentioned above Rom/Roma/Sinti and they believed in Shiva but due to European misunderstanding and them believing the Rom/Roma/Sinti to be devil worshipers, they have stopped that because of persecutions and adapted Christianity over time which sadly did not help much but Rom/Roma/Sinti (Degeratory term >Gypsy) <that is the reason why i didnt use it but need to, i realized to make it clear which ppl im talking about. Because they have been hunted down over the millennia and generations all across Europe and been Killed in masses with the aim to eliminate them in World War 2, sorry for the long explanation and didnt mean to sound negative, but wanted to explain where apparently it appears that i come from according to my parents i seem to come from. This is a mystery on itself which appears to have revealed itself to me which makes me feel extremely strange like something has intervened in my life. I would have never on my own ever thought of my ancestors as being Rom/Roma/Sinti. According to my parents that is all that they know about our ancestors. I feel like some sort of beacon has activated in myself. it is in some sort a wonderful feeling in someways liberating and at the same time somehow i feel sad...

thank you very much and appreciate all the input or information anyone is willing to add

P.S.: regarding my name on the forum here, that is how i felt my whole life, but something is changing inside me in the past weeks

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Namaste iis,

First of all, your pseudo name taken on this forum doesn't resonate well with teachings of Hindu Dharma. You are not insignificant ? Who told you that you were insignificant ? If you can recognize yourself, you would know beyond all doubts that you are none but Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent Shiva, the Brahman ! If you are insignificant, the Truth, the Reality all becomes insignificant ! ... and what is the harm ? The harm is that you would "become" what you think you are. Why ? Because you are Omnipotent and your Will is not insignificant Will ... It is always the Will of God and therefore you must have a thought, a very convincing thought that you are none but Brahman ... none but Shiva Himself ! "Shivoham, Shivoham" (I am Shiva ! I am Shiva !) ... but perhaps, I am going too fast for your stage. So, not any further for now but have a strong and more positive thought about yourself and this is very important. This is a marked difference from what the Abrahimic religions teach you : You are sinner ! You need some one like Jesus to redeem you .... etc. I am not saying that that is all wrong but if you have chosen Hindu Dharma .... take this positive path. Believe me, it is much better and the direct one.

After reading your post I can say that you have found the right path. Shiva is calling you. You are blessed. It is so simple calling Shiva to your heart and mind ! Do you know that Shiva is so childlike innocent and simple ... He melts so easily at your pains ... He is Maheshwara ... the greatest Lord of all ! The whole creation is nothing but great dance of Shiva ! So, consider yourself lucky that Shiva Himself calling you.

Why is it happening to you ? I will tell you. Nothing happens to us without a reason in our life. The society you are born within, the parents that you get, the friends that you meet, the spouse that you meet ... etc. nothing is by chance here. It is all decided by the Laws of Karma and Grace of God/Guru. This life to you has not come out of the blue at your birth and would not vanish in thin air when you die. It is an infinite continuum. You have been taking births after births and meeting deaths after deaths for an Infinite period. So, Shiva's calling you is because of your own Karma. I strongly feel that you might have been an ardent devotee of Shiva in your previous birth. That samskaar (Impressions of the Karma) must have been very strong to pull you again towards the bhakti of Shiva. So, take a jump and merge yourself in Shiva. Become One with Shiva !

OM
    Last edited by iaminsignificant; 18 July 2018 at 04:21 AM. Reason: added the P.S. note

Thread Information