Hi All

Is it true that Maa Baglamukhi Puja is the strongest puja against black magic, evil eye, dangerous spirits, ghosts, etc.? If not then what is? I have been told over and over again by very reliable people in my life that I have been under the influence of such practise since my childhood, done by a female relative on me through the services of a muslim person. One of my friend told me a few years ago that Hanuman Puja and even more powerful Devi Puja (Goddess worship) is a permanent solution against muslim black magic practise. I don't remember the whole conversation but he did mention goddess puja.

I am a very spiritual person. There have been days when I can not do my daily puja for one reason or another, and I can feel the difference from the days when I do. I am always very low on energy, always issues at job, unrestricted expenses, various financial problems, arguments with just about anyone, abnormally sensitive and emotional about normal things in life, and so many everyday problems that just never go away permanently.

Any recommendations?

Regards

BhaktiSevak