Thread: Maa Baglamukhi Pooja against black magic practises

Maa Baglamukhi Pooja against black magic practises

Hi All

Is it true that Maa Baglamukhi Puja is the strongest puja against black magic, evil eye, dangerous spirits, ghosts, etc.? If not then what is? I have been told over and over again by very reliable people in my life that I have been under the influence of such practise since my childhood, done by a female relative on me through the services of a muslim person. One of my friend told me a few years ago that Hanuman Puja and even more powerful Devi Puja (Goddess worship) is a permanent solution against muslim black magic practise. I don't remember the whole conversation but he did mention goddess puja.

I am a very spiritual person. There have been days when I can not do my daily puja for one reason or another, and I can feel the difference from the days when I do. I am always very low on energy, always issues at job, unrestricted expenses, various financial problems, arguments with just about anyone, abnormally sensitive and emotional about normal things in life, and so many everyday problems that just never go away permanently.

Any recommendations?

Regards

BhaktiSevak
    OM

Re: Maa Baglamukhi Pooja against black magic practises

Dear BhaktiSevak

I found the following article on Goddess Bagalamukhi
    https://santhipriya.com/2016/06/godd...lamukhi-e.html
    I recommend to get in touch with the website owner.

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Indialover View Post
    Dear BhaktiSevak

I found the following article on Goddess Bagalamukhi
    https://santhipriya.com/2016/06/godd...lamukhi-e.html
    I recommend to get in touch with the website owner.

Pranam
    Dear Indialover, thank for your reply. I thought Maa Baglamukhi Temple in Bankhandi, Himachal Pradesh and in Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati were the only temples for Maa Baglamukhi. If you check on wiki there are even more locations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagalamukhi

The question, however, still remains whether it is the most potent puja against evil tantric practises...
    OM

Dear BhaktiSevak

my idea was – if you do not get an answer here - that you ask your question to N. R. Jayaraman.

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

5. Re: Maa Baglamukhi Pooja against black magic practises

Dear Bhaktisevak
    I might want to tell you that no one can harm you unless you let them harm you. Worshiping the Great Goddess for protection against black magic is like asking Bill Gates a one dollar bill!
    I feel you need to remove the misconception churned in your consciousness that you are somewhat a susceptible individual who can easily be targeted . Please understand that the frequencies of others can affect you only when you are weak in will. So instead of worshipping Goddess Bagala asking for protection against black magic ask Her to build your self esteem and confidence. I want to also tell you that Goddess Bagala is called Brahmastra Vidya. So as you can see there is an "astra" or a weapon that is invariably involved when you worship Her. And weapons can backfire So I would suggest you to worship God or Goddess in a form which builds your aura or tejas. When your tejas or fire becomes sufficient the black magic or ill will of others wont penetrate you. You should also build the quality of Bhakti or Pure devotion which again can protect you incase everything else fails. In a nutshell you need to build in within yourself 1)unconditional love/devotion to God 2)Self confidence which builds up when you increase tejas through yoga asana or mantra or food
    If you want to get rid of "fear" the primal cause of susceptibility to the whims of others you need to worship Tripura Bhairavi (the goddess of fearlessness) or Bhagavan Narasimha or Bhairava or Lord Hanuman or Bhagawan Rudra. You need to not only worship Them but also try to inculcate or integrate their primary characteristics in yourself. All of the above have one common benediction Fearlessness. If you are fearless you will not even be affected by even Mother Bagalas wrath.
    I will tell you one more point. Worshipping devatas whose primary tattva is weaponry you should be well aware that the same weapon can misfire and hit you back. It is infact a very common practice in tantra to chant the mantra of Lord Narasimha or Lord Bhairava after engaging in ugra sadhanas of the Goddess. Narasimha and Bhairava will protect you from any side effects that might arise out of callous worship of Devi.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ADITYA_HYDSPIRITUALITY View Post
    Dear Bhaktisevak
    I might want to tell you that no one can harm you unless you let them harm you.......Good luck
    Dear Aditya, Thanks for your response. I have been told the same thing 'I might want to tell you that no one can harm you unless you let them harm you.' many times over now, however, it just does nothing for me.

That I have been under the influence of an evil practise is what I know from experience and even the feedback of many spiritual people and Reiki healers in my life who have no financial, or otherwise, interest in all this. It is not 'churned into my consciousness', or the other way of putting it is that it has been churned into my sub-conscious by use of an evil practise and is set into my default way of thinking. I can't just willy nilly override what's been programmed into my sub-conscious myself, not just by self assurance. Why should I have to put in an effort all the damn time to tell myself 'no one can harm me' when it should naturally be occurring to me?? Why do I have to tell myself that I there is no real fear and live a happy peaceful life, rather than just live it that way by default? While people know they are doing alright and they keep doing it that way, why do I have to keep telling myself that I am dong alright rather than just do alright and not bother thinking about it? We lose power over thought and then think that we control our thought by self assuring thought that we are thinking alright, why should there be a need for that? This is the difference. Why should I have to do any extra work than anyone else, whereas I can contribute that same time and energy to other fruitful endeavours?

Regarding 'Goddess Bagala is called Brahmastra Vidya....And weapons can backfire.' If we get the right knowledge from a right teacher then why would it backfire? And what if they do it for us?? Any puja yagya done with proper knowledge, love and sincerity will never be harmful.

I am a spiritual person and puja, kirtan, rosary chanting, reiki, etc. are a part of my lifestyle, which means I do all of this invariably to 'build my aura or tejas', but has it got me anywhere, may be to an extent but in the bigger picture, not really.
    Last edited by BhaktiSevak; 03 September 2018 at 06:55 PM.
    OM

7. Re: Maa Baglamukhi Pooja against black magic practises

Th. Why should I have to put in an effort all the damn time to tell myself 'no one can harm me' when it should naturally be occurring to me?? Why do I have to tell myself that I there is no real fear and live a happy peaceful life, rather than just live it that way by default?
    lly.
    Dear Bhaktisevak
    So you do acknowledge that you who dont have the fear free attitude flowing naturally. So how would using a weapon against someone whether muslim or any other cultist help you? You might win against one person but what if ten men come and start using their powers over you? Would you keep doing Bagalamukhis sadhana on one and every person who you think might be harmful to you? Hence Narasimha or Hanuman or Rudra or Bhairava or even better Tripura Bhairavi sadhana would be resourceful to you. These 5 Gods are poison removing Gods according to tantra. They remove external and internal poison. While Bagalamukhis primary mantra is HLEEM which is Prithvi tattva the Gods that I mentioned are Agni tattva. Prithvi tattva is primarily a stabilizing shield which repels black magic. But what you need is not just repelling blackmagic but also a rewired consciousness and a never fail attitude. These qualities are primarily a part of TEJAS and when you worship the fire tattva you will very easily destroy all the forms of black magic and also emerge victorious when it comes to programming your inner self.
    P.S Irrespective whether you have a guru or not Bagalamukhi/Dhumavati vidya sadhanas always carry Karmic ramifications along. Because you are doing them to attack some other power and it is a part of Shatkarma vidyas. Whereas you do Narasimha,Rudra,Bhairavi sadhana to ascend in the path of consciousness of pure light They are done to purify your being and not to harm others. When you do the sadhanas of the devatas that I mentioned your anger, sorrow, anguish, depression, low esteem all would perish . Try it out and see for yourself. Goodluck
    Last edited by satay; 10 September 2018 at 02:49 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by ADITYA_HYDSPIRITUALITY View Post
    P.S Irrespective whether you have a guru or not Bagalamukhi/Dhumavati vidya sadhanas always carry Karmic ramifications along. Because you are doing them to attack some other power and it is a part of Shatkarma vidyas. Whereas you do Narasimha,Rudra,Bhairavi sadhana to ascend in the path of consciousness of pure light They are done to purify your being and not to harm others. When you do the sadhanas of the devatas that I mentioned your anger, sorrow, anguish, depression, low esteem all would perish . Try it out and see for yourself. Goodluck
    Dear Aditya

Thanks for your response. Do you have any books to recommend which have more content than bhakti and stories of Gods or Goddesses? I am looking for something along the lines of Vedic science like yoga, meditation, mantra, tantra, sadhana etc. Any help would be appreciated.
    OM

Thread Information