Namaste,

I looked around and realized there is no one thread dedicated to 'god appreciation'. Yes, I mean, concrete results where what you prayed for has been granted by the divine - and you believe it is a mini-miracle that otherwise could not have happened (without the prayers, that is).

I will go first - since Jan 2012 up until start of this year (Jan 2018), I had a huge break in career. Not that one I wanted, but partly forced on me and partly because after 4+ yrs, I couldn't find job back, in the field I was in!

I tried and tried and tried, in fact, posted a thread here too - for which someone even said owing to signatures in my natal chart, me finding worthwhile employment back again is unlikely.

I prayed several mandala to propitiate my natal Venus and Sun, by praying every day for an hour minimum reciting slokas to Lakshmi Devi and Narasimha swami. Lo! I did find job back in Jan 2018, rather miraculously! A good one at that.

# 2:

I know not many people will like someone getting job by divine intervention rather than personal effort or merit. But it did happen to my mother. Born in a poor, struggling family, and having lost father at her childhood, my mother was raised only by her own mother, who did tailoring service to earn a monthly income.

When my mother was about 25, having completed her graduation somehow, she was wondering what was going to happen to her life. She perceived no purpose to her education and was distraught.

One day, my grandmother's tailoring customer suddenly came to their home and extended a letter to my mother. "This is tomorrow's Bank exam questionnaire, prepare this and you will get job if you give correct answers!" he said.

And that is how my mother got Bank job.

Soon afterwards, grandmother visited goddess Karumariamman temple in Thiruvarkadu, TN. Goddess spoke through a medium to her and said, "Did your girl find a job? I only sent in my devotee to help her!" and named the person who handed out the questionnaire!

Astonishing isn't it? Like they say in Tamil, "For the direction-less, the only savior is god".

Please add your success stories to this thread.