Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this, but I thought I would let people who may be interested know that Kriya teacher and direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda, Roy Eugene Davis passed away on March 27th.

I received Kriya initiation from Mr. Davis, and I am heartbroken that he has passed, but eternally greatfull for having had him as my teacher.

The following was posted on the Centre for Spiritual Awareness website:

"Dear Friends,It is with a heavy heart that we inform you of the passing of our dear teacher, mentor, and spiritual friend, Roy Eugene Davis on Wednesday evening, March 27th.
He passed quietly, without suffering, in the Northeast Georgia Medical Center Hospital in Gainesville, Georgia. He had been admitted earlier that afternoon for shortness of breath and extreme weakness. He was diagnosed with renal failure and suffered heart failure shortly thereafter. His condition had been slowly deteriorating for the past six weeks.
Retreats and services at Center for Spiritual Awareness will continue into the future as scheduled.
A memorial service will be conducted at Center for Spiritual Awareness on Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in the Meditation Hall.
We ask that you refrain from calling CSA for more information for the time being. We have much to do at this time of transition. Also, Mr. Davis always encouraged us to remain focused on our personal spiritual awakening path. It can be useful to honor his memory by avoiding gossip and speculation.
He is a great light. He has given us all of the tools we need to progress, and the encouragement, inspiration, and motivation to succeed. He is no longer limited to an aging physical form; we can tune into his consciousness, always.
Love and unceasing blessings,
Center for Spiritual Awareness"

_/|\_