Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Krishna came to the West

How Krishna came to the West

Post deleted
    Last edited by Indialover; 03 April 2019 at 08:14 AM.
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Re: How Krishna came to the West

Namaste...

The only problem is that the arrival of Columbus to the New World opened the flood gates for the decimation of the native peoples. I don't think Sri Krishna would have been party to that.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Quote Originally Posted by Indialover View Post
    But Krishna became curious of the West and asked Srila Prabhupada zu bring Him there.
    Truly, the Dark matter is mysterious as well as marvelous.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Quote Originally Posted by Jainarayan View Post
    Namaste...

The only problem is that the arrival of Columbus to the New World opened the flood gates for the decimation of the native peoples. I don't think Sri Krishna would have been party to that.
    Why exactly would Sri Krsna send a gold thirsty barbarian to a beautiful culture which is steeped in deep spirituality to, steal, enslave, slaughter and massacre them and then convert them by force to a man made backward religion. Sri Krsna never leaves Dwarpa Yuga and only appears in Kali Yuga as the beautiful Golden Gaura form of Sri Chaitanya ( acintya beda abeda, manifestation of purusha and prakiriti) in Kali Yuga to synthesis the dharma traditions through Hari Nam and Bhakti and cool the influences of attachment to sense consciousness which revolves around the greed for Gold, material enjoyment and exploitation.

If anyone was fortunate to hear Krsna's flute he would become a Bhagavat a divine Human being non different to Ishwara and his flute and certainly would not go around stealing and murdering people on mass. The Bhagavat is the flute of Krsna.

Truly, the Dark matter is mysterious as well as marvelous.
    Truly the darkness of tamas is a mystery but not really that marvellous
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 02 April 2019 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markandeya 108 dasa View Post
    Truly the darkness of tamas is a mystery but not really that marvellous
    If you equate 'darkness' with 'tamas', then you call Krishna 'tamasic'?

I wrote it with the pun, here is the meaning for it - The OP sounds like 'Indians flocking America with their Krishna after America is set alright with the effort of Columbus and his people' (when earlier Krishna refused to let in columbus in to his land - India).

Therefore, I'm alluding to the fact, in a pun intended manner, and what I mean to say is, 'Yes, but it is all the dark skinned Africans that did the work, not Columbus and his people anyways, and now it is yet again, another dark skinned troop from India that will do the spiritual part with their dark-skinned Krishna'.

Namaste Viraj Ji

I was in light mood when saying

But if you insist that Krsna is somehow Matter then so be it, but that is not his swarupa, and the darkness of Krsna in Yajur Veda has nothing to do with skin colour, unless your promoting racist connotations and superficial skin deep superiority and then applying that to Krsna.

Dark Matter is mostly a scientific term, and the brick wall they hit due to the empirical method which is filled with tamasic ignorant methods, which leads to inertia according to Bhagavad Gita, to explain the totality of reality of something more close to home such as consciousness, but somehow think they will solve by that method at some point in the future, which is a form of madness.

No it wasnt the dark skinned Africans that did his work it was Spanish people, it was the British that brought the Africans in at a later date and mostly to North America and Caribbean Islands, the Portuguese to Brazil. The Spanish had very little to do with the slave trade it was mostly the British, Portuguese and French.

But if you think that Krsna protected India by sending Columbus to South America and the Caribbean islands, to then regroup in a different form of monotheistic materialistic control at a later date to conquer India then it just baffling.

another dark skinned troop from India that will do the spiritual part with their dark-skinned Krishna'.
    Could you elaborate, sounds very much like some race superiority to me absorbed in bodily consciousness and bringing krsna into the bodily concept and race game, are Indians the only people who are spiritual and here to save the world. I am not sure that other ethic groups would be to happy about that with their naturally arising forms of spirituality that are just as profound as the Vedic Cultures.

Please brush up on your history and your understanding of your own spiritual culture which is not exclusive, which has nothing to do with outside dualistic appearances. What about Sri Rama who is often portrayed as green and Shiva in his purest form as White, are these outside bodily colours. Where are all the green people representing Raja Ram, or was that only in previous historical timescale about 150,00 years ago in linear time.
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 02 April 2019 at 07:01 PM.

Namaste

How Krishna came to the West

The way Krsna comes to the west is when he reveals his full swaurpa through Surya Dev.

Harih Om

While we are here Viraj Ji

Lets look back a bit to your other comments about happened between me and Annirudha. Do you think its correct to condemn poor people in India to their fate because so called Indian Astrology in its present form says that each person is forced to live out their Karma and there is nothing anyone can do because its already written in the stars by God, how pathetic. If people side with these things they need to take a good long look at there humanity. Sadly the real people of India do not know how to express their lives online, and other Indians are totally suppressed by traditional aggressive intellectuals that put the blame on everyone else apart from themselves while filling their pockets, which causes more problems for the real good people of India. I speak for them, not for myself. So I offer no apologies.

Im very popular in real India... but maybe not with the intellectuals who are not really that intelligent and wkno very little about their their own culture.

Hare Krsna
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 02 April 2019 at 11:41 PM.

Namaste Jaynarayan

All what happens in the universe is the will of the Almighty … Krishna.

Krishna says in Bhagaved Gita

10.34: I am the all-devouring Death, and I am the origin of those things that are yet to be. Amongst feminine qualities I am fame, prosperity, fine speech, memory, intelligence, courage, and forgiveness.

11.32: I am mighty Time, the source of destruction that comes forth to annihilate the worlds. Even without your participation, the warriors arrayed in the opposing army shall cease to exist.

11.33: Therefore, arise and attain honor! Conquer your foes and enjoy prosperous rulership. These warriors stand already slain by Me, and you will only be an instrument of My work, O expert archer.

BG 11.34: Dronacharya, Bhishma, Jayadratha, Karna, and other brave warriors have already been killed by Me. So slay them without being disturbed.

Arjuna was His instrument … why should not Columbus have been His instrument alike? His next instrument was Prabhupada. At the end we are all His instruments in His marvelous cosmic play, only allowed to see the manifest part, not allowed to see behind the curtain.

BG 2.28: O scion of Bharat, all created beings are unmanifest before birth, manifest in life, and again unmanifest on death. So why grieve?

Thus do not grieve too. All is right the way it is.

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by markandeya 108 dasa View Post
    Namaste Viraj Ji

I was in light mood when saying

But if you insist that Krsna is somehow Matter then so be it, but that is not his swarupa, and the darkness of Krsna in Yajur Veda has nothing to do with skin colour, unless your promoting racist connotations and superficial skin deep superiority and then applying that to Krsna.

Dark Matter is mostly a scientific term, and the brick wall they hit due to the empirical method which is filled with tamasic ignorant methods, which leads to inertia according to Bhagavad Gita, to explain the totality of reality of something more close to home such as consciousness, but somehow think they will solve by that method at some point in the future, which is a form of madness.

No it wasnt the dark skinned Africans that did his work it was Spanish people, it was the British that brought the Africans in at a later date and mostly to North America and Caribbean Islands, the Portuguese to Brazil. The Spanish had very little to do with the slave trade it was mostly the British, Portuguese and French.

But if you think that Krsna protected India by sending Columbus to South America and the Caribbean islands, to then regroup in a different form of monotheistic materialistic control at a later date to conquer India then it just baffling.

Could you elaborate, sounds very much like some race superiority to me absorbed in bodily consciousness and bringing krsna into the bodily concept and race game, are Indians the only people who are spiritual and here to save the world. I am not sure that other ethic groups would be to happy about that with their naturally arising forms of spirituality that are just as profound as the Vedic Cultures.
    I think you are talking about the 'god particle' experiment. I do not know too much about it but I can tell you the word, 'matter' as casually exclaimed, need not apply only to the scientific Dark matter. It can even be the simple pigment, Melatonin. And without knowing too much about the slave trade or who or how the Blacks came to America, one can have a solid understanding of history, as the pain and suffering the Blacks endured as slaves in America is quite profound. Please do not deny that.

I did not assert that Krishna stopped Columbus from finding India, so as to stop White invasion and to grant it later via the British. But if someone says it was Krishna who led Columbus astray to find America instead of India and would also proceed to say, that act disqualifies Krishna from going to America now, then I am entitled to play their game for them, and say, yes, Krishna did it and justify that in my own way. If people can first prove their accusation in saying it was Krishna who prevented Columbus from finding India, then I can also say why Krishna did that and later let in the British, contrary to what can be understood.

It is not that Indians are the ones who are spiritually superior. It is Krishna, who is purushottama. And this makes Indians, who worship Krishna, entitled with something more precious than what others have had.

Darkness is somehow equated with tamas energy. Darkness, at least in skin color, promotes internal humility. At least that's why I think, Krishna is dark.

Please brush up on your history and your understanding of your own spiritual culture which is not exclusive, which has nothing to do with outside dualistic appearances. What about Sri Rama who is often portrayed as green and Shiva in his purest form as White, are these outside bodily colours. Where are all the green people representing Raja Ram, or was that only in previous historical timescale about 150,00 years ago in linear time.
    I watched a recent video which was funny wherein the presenter was joking about how the male brain is so very compartmentalized, having a specific region for each purpose and the female brain is more cohesive where everything is interacting with each other. He was just making it look as if women's brain works against the intentions of nature, to present someone without any clarity of thinking.

Actually, I think it is just that the male brain that thinks it 'knows' everything that cannot synthasize or assimilate what it knows to extract the truer wisdom. So sad!

Thread Information