Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Krishna came to the West

Re: How Krishna came to the West

Namaste viraja

i think you need to stop watching videos online for your education and now its the male brain that is inferior to the female one. Pure advaita

Om Shanti

I hope Jainarayan Ji can clear up the ridiculous attempt at externalising the teaching of gita into monotheistic determinism.

Ok Krsna sent Columbus to south america kill people...... To save India and everything is just fine.....

i wonder how the Native Americans feel about that and Hinduism now, I am sure they are very pleased to serve Indian in that way.

Do you know how Indians Treat Africans in their own country. If there are any Africans here I am sure they will not be to pleased if allowed to speak.
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 03 April 2019 at 09:57 AM.

Namaste

I deleted the post ... a simple nice story, told by a Krishna devotee after singing and playing music on a joyful Sunday feast.

It is degrading what is made of it. Have fun with brain train, but be careful that your head does not shatter.

I hope Jainarayan Ji can clear up the ridiculous attempt at externalising the teaching of gita into monotheistic determinism.

Two Westerners, with ji or without ji, who do not understand cosmic and karmic law, are definitely not an authority for me.

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by markandeya 108 dasa View Post

Ok Krsna sent Columbus to south america kill people...... To save India and everything is just fine.....

i wonder how the south Americans feel about that and Hinduism now, I am sure they are very pleased to serve Indian in that way.
    Hope I can take an attempt for Jainarayan's part. I liked his reply formerly.

Regarding externalizing teachings of Bhagawad Gita into monotheistic determinism as you phrased it, I can tell that civilization is maturing. How many countries, or races for that matter, had all ears for dark-skinned Indians formally, if I may ask? Did Gandhi get it in South Africa? But he would in all possibility, get it now. That is why, Krishna wants to go to America.

Do you know how Indians Treat Africans in their own country. If there are any Africans here I am sure they will not be to pleased if allowed to speak.
    It goes without mention there is darkness still left to humanity, may be that is why Krishna is sending his troop all over, so they could broaden up, brighten up while still being able to contribute something worthwhile.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Quote Originally Posted by Indialover View Post
    Namaste

I deleted the post ... a simple nice story, told by a Krishna devotee after singing and playing music on a joyful Sunday feast.

It is degrading what is made of it. Have fun with brain train, but be careful that your head does not shatter.

Two Westerners, with ji or without ji, who do not understand cosmic and karmic law, are definitely not an authority for me.

Pranam
    your quite funny Indialover

your quite funny Indialover
    Oh yeah, on one hand, it is a 'simple nice story' told by a 'Krishna devotee' but the pun is intended at making Krishna a global deity.

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Oh yeah, on one hand, it is a 'simple nice story' told by a 'Krishna devotee' but the pun is intended at making Krishna a global deity.
    Namate Viraja Ji

With all due respect the intention of spreading Krsna consciousness is not to install Him as a Monotheistic Godhead, beacsue it is simple this that is creating havoc which is very real and effects people lives, some of the previous Sadhu's such as Srila Prabhupada, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Vivekananda Swami ji and Yogi Paramahamsa used Christian Theology in their teachings because that was the only language that the audiences that they preached to was conditioned to understand, and thus has caused major confusion for the short term in Vedanta, but there are much more subtle teachings that they included themsleves which can only be accessed by following their sadhanas to out grow the false and harmful teachings of monotheism.

Personally I am much more inspired when I see people of all races join together in Kirtan and sangha from all races and cultures in harmony than localize it to any skin coloured race.

Indialover Sir

i say with respect, but have you ever considered that you are deeply conditioned by your Christian upbringing and relying on that rather than learn what is Vedanta, it is site dedicated to Sanatana Dharma after all which has hardly any trace of Monotheism apart from the initial creative potency of BrahmA Dev when he is bewildered in the hiranyagharba and creates the conditioned jiva a as the initial outward expression which leads to fall down of the chitta with uncontrolled material desires and ultimately the creation of Dukkha~unease within the chitta, this is an example that Monotheism leads to suffering according to Vedanta. There is much more to Vedanta than meets the literal eye, and when the Chitta then reverts and turns inwards and seeks answer from the creator of misery he BrahmA Deva is totally clues less and has to seek out something superior to him.

As you said earlier and very recently your the last one to defend Christianity but the majority of your posts are heavily influenced by that Theology. The original advaita vision is severely hampered by monotheism what to speak of their mistranlsations of the Siddhantas

Maybe the devotee sang a nice Kirtan, I also like Gregorian Chanting its very soothing, but that doesnt mean I will listen to Christian Theology that we are all born as sinners and have to surrender to an external God who is responsible for evil acts in the world and its ok its part of the bigger picture, and then get threatened to be sent to hell forever if we dont accept, just because they sing a nice rhythm which is nice on ears.

I dont thnk that anyone that came under the brutality of Columbus, which still has very negative ramifications in the real world today and will ever see and accept it as a master plan by Krsna to later introduce Srila Prabhupada other Vedantic sadhus at a later date, its just bizarre and I doubt many Native Americans will be rushing to buy and learn Bhagavad Gita after reading this, its a pure insult to what happened to their civilisation, which is neither above or below the traditional Indian teachings on Vedanta.

Its a shame you deleted the initial post, because I was going to share it with South American Hare Krsna groups to see what they would say and post back some of the results. I know for certain that they would not be happy with it.

if you want to put it to the test retype it and then lets see what they say, it may be interesting and help to clear things up. What you wrote is very damaging to a lot of hard work that has been put in by very dedicated devotees, not part timers, what to speak of totality misrepresenting Krsna and his teachings and Sanatana Dharma in general. Many devotees spend their time online and other good vedantist that actually practice what they type and have given their whole life to spread the magnanimous and beautiful teachings of unity of all people for the upliftment of society to help install that everyone has the right to their own divinity and not through acts violence to introduce Krsna and his teachings on Bhagavad Gita.

I guess were gonna get hit with the Mahabaharata war and Krsna created a mass war just to please the pandavas.

Hare Krsna
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 03 April 2019 at 10:31 AM.

Namate Viraja Ji

With all due respect the intention of spreading Krsna consciousness is not to install Him as a Monotheistic Godhead, beacsue it is simple this that is creating havoc which is very real and effects people lives, some of the previous Sadhu's such as Srila Prabhupada, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Vivekanda Swami ji and Yogi Paramahamsa used Christian Theology in their teachings because that was the only language that the audiences that they preached to was conditioned to understand, and thus has caused major confusion for the short term in Vedanta, but there are much more subtle teachings that they included themsleves which can only be accessed by following their sadhanas to out grow the false and harmful teachings of monotheism.

Personally I am much more inspired when I see people of all races join together in Kirtan and sangha from all races and cultures in harmony than localize it to any skin coloured race.
    I find it very interesting you think Vedantha to not be self-sufficient so as to consider other religion's thought patterns... quite the contrary, my belief is that there are so many branches of thoughts and schools in Vedantha that other religions borrowed from it! But I stop here as I do not have a concrete proof or example to narrate, but never taking back my belief.

I find it very interesting you think Vedantha to not be self-sufficient so as to consider other religion's thought patterns... quite the contrary, my belief is that there are so many branches of thoughts and schools in Vedantha that other religions borrowed from it! But I stop here as I do not have a concrete proof or example to narrate, but never taking back my belief.

I really and honestly have no idea what your saying

I really and honestly have no idea what your saying
    Yes, MD ji, I have felt illumined with all your genius words, let me say, monotheism is really bad for the world of Sanathana Dharmis at large. Brahma's disillusionment during creation, whereby he created imperfect souls while he himself is imperfect is apathetic, but Hinduism grants plethora of other thoughts like you said that can clear away the jeeva's confusion when he so realizes. But give Xianity, like you put it, even listening to a cute bhajan or kirtan can condemn the soul!!! OMG! What to speak of other thoughts then?! I wonder where monotheistic Christians are headed to....?!

While we are here Viraj Ji

Lets look back a bit to your other comments about happened between me and Annirudha. Do you think its correct to condemn poor people in India to their fate because so called Indian Astrology in its present form says that each person is forced to live out their Karma and there is nothing anyone can do because its already written in the stars by God, how pathetic. If people side with these things they need to take a good long look at there humanity. Sadly the real people of India do not know how to express their lives online, and other Indians are totally suppressed by traditional aggressive intellectuals that put the blame on everyone else apart from themselves while filling their pockets, which causes more problems for the real good people of India. I speak for them, not for myself. So I offer no apologies.

Im very popular in real India... but maybe not with the intellectuals who are not really that intelligent and wkno very little about their their own culture.

Hare Krsna
    Honestly not sure what this is about.... Sri Ramakrishna paramahamsa is said to run away when and whenever he was surrounded by misery. I see myself as a giver, not a self-promoter. I know, I am not going anywhere with this reply.

Thread Information