Hi beloved sisters and brothers, I’d like to share with you a video I just created that definitively explains what God is using a logarithmic spiral, similar to how Brahman is explained in Indian spiritual philosophy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-OuIr0fgbI&feature=youtu.be

Script:

"God is ever-present and unchanging.

Life is the phenomenal universe and perpetually and exponentially growing oneness with God.

This can be compared to a logarithmic spiral, a shape commonly found in nature.

God can be compared to the origin, infinity.

And life can be compared to the spiral, which can be seen as a folded wave.

God, oneness, and Truth are complete peace and infinite love, just as the origin is the Heart at which the wave's amplitude approaches zero and its frequency approaches infinity."

Full text from my site:

“God is ever-present and unchanging.

Life is the phenomenal universe (maya in Indian spiritual philosophy) and perpetually and exponentially growing oneness with God. (Beings who’re more one with God than humans are, such as the Creator, beings to whom worlds are thoughtforms, solar systems like atoms, and humans like cells, goddesses and gods, angels, legendary, celestial, magical, and other supernatural beings, extraterrestrials, and spirits, exist in higher and more majestic dimensions, such as heavens. Beings who're less one with God than humans are include animals, plants, and minerals.)

This can be compared to a logarithmic (equiangular) spiral, a shape commonly found in nature.

God can be compared to the origin, infinity.
(The origin is the center point that the spiral converges towards,
ϴ → ∞ using the polar equation r = aeb(-ϴ))

And life can be compared to the spiral, which can be seen as a folded wave.

God, oneness, and Truth are complete peace and infinite love, just as the origin is the Heart at which the wave's amplitude approaches zero and its frequency approaches infinity.

(We perpetually and exponentially grow towards Godliness, oneness, and our true Self and Heart, becoming nobler [dedicated to universal, world, and inner peace] [complete peace, zero amplitude], and stronger [infinite love, infinity frequency], like a logarithmic spiral perpetually and exponentially approaching its origin.)”

It’s from my site full of original, free information, "Definitive Spiritual Knowledge Discovered During My Quest for God, Oneness, and Truth": https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/purpose-of-life

In oneness,
Justin