Thread: Namaste Everyone

Namaste Everyone

Hello, all. I have been watching the forum for awhile now. I have been impressed by the level of intelligent and serious posts from its members. I'm a non Indian, non Hindu (yet) who 'discovered' Hinduism through Ashtanga Yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by Indrajaya
    Hello, all. I have been watching the forum for awhile now. I have been impressed by the level of intelligent and serious posts from its members. I'm a non Indian, non Hindu (yet) who 'discovered' Hinduism through Ashtanga Yoga.
    Hi Indrajaya. Welcome to the hindu dharma forums. how did u find us ?

I am also from NJ. do u go to ashtanga class in NJ ? looking forward to your postss.

Re: Namaste

I found this forum from a post on the Hindu-Forum.org site. As for my Ashtanga practice; oddly enough I've never practiced in a shala in my home state. I liked the The Prana Studio in NYC. Its old address was near where I work. Its too far away to get to now; so I guess I'll have to try one of the places around me. Right now, I'm working on the Primary Series at home.

Namaste.

Indrajaya

there are lot of yoga studios in NJ . In somerset there is someone called KIM who teaches very well according to my friend. but this coul be quite far for u

Thread Information