Namaste

I put this in canteen because its a subject that should be approached in a relaxed way and with a lot of considerations and full deliberation.

These posts are for self education purposes only and not promoting any use of them, its mostly to take away the misunderstandings that surround plant medicines and ancient way which are fully applicable today to the raising of higher universal One consciousness.

These practices are also not a quick route to enlightenment, there are no short cuts, they involve a lot of deep work and commitment.

Generally people think that psychedelics is something that came from the west and is something that only hippies or drug addicts takes. This is the common view among a lot of people, but this is far from the truth, they have been used since Ancient times for healing, connection to the natural world and for Self Realization.

I have been working with a consortium ( not the ones in this video ) of South Indians that are working to reawaken the knowledge of sacred plant use and to develop ways of awakening traced back to experience and gaining direct knowledge through mystical communion.

From my friends in Nath Sampardaya they are also quite keen to reawaken rasayan practices attributed Nagarjuna, who is accepted in their samapradaya.

I think its exciting times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPf4FYNt9ok

Not all the plant medicines are psychedelic, many are for general well being.