Thread: Yantra made by Guru/Priest/Astrologer

Yantra made by Guru/Priest/Astrologer

Hello,

Does anyone have a handmade Yantra made by a Guru, Priest or astrologer that does rituals to empower Yantra with Deity?
    I would like to have a Yantra made for me but haven't found anyone that fits this criteria. I would appreciate your responses.

2. Re: Yantra made by Guru/Priest/Astrologer

if anybody is intrested in Vashikaran Yantra or Mohini Yantra,he is welcomed.

Re: Yantra made by Guru/Priest/Astrologer

I have had a yantra made to my custom needs (based astrologically) by astrologer Allen Teft. He formerly used to write at email id jyoteekat@yahoo.com. Now I am unsure if he still continues the service, but google says he still does.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Yantra made by Guru/Priest/Astrologer

Paramahansa Yogananda suggested bangles of certain metals to dispel the forces of hostile karma. I believe his organization still sells them.

You can make a very very simple charm, by just writing down the name of God on a piece of paper and keeping it with you.

If you have powerful faith that God can protect you, this simple charm has as much power as you could ever want.

The ultimate protection comes by our own daily spiritual practices of prayer and meditation and leading a sterling life. God rules all. His powers are ultimate and absolute.

If we obey Him, He can protect us from anything.

If we engage the occult science of astrology to help or protect us, it can. But, in the long run, it is really a much better practice to seek God directly and let Him provide protection for us.

Thread Information