Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things Forbidden in Kaliyug

Re: Things Forbidden in Kaliyug

Quote Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
    This doesn't belong on a public forum

Seems that you have a lot of hate for various types of people.
    pranam timetraveler

There is no question of having any hate for some people but of course there is a question of survival for many people. Eating non veg is exercising institutional obligation for followers having settled in the areas full of opportunities but for others who are living in remote locations eating non veg is necessary for survival . in this way food habit varies according to its availability and geographical location besides spiritual obligation. Strict compliance of institutional directives of food habit may push people of remote locations from Krishna bhajan to some other path of worship which will imply that they have no right to continue their Krishna bhajan . I have seen in puri where people are devotee of Jagannath eat fish in large scale owing to its abundance in the region . we all know Jagannath swsami is another form of shri Krishna. I have already quoted from chaitanya bhagavat how advaita prabhu criticized nityananda prabhu for eating fish and meat and even called him a drunkard. It implies that nityananda prabhu used to eat fish and meat. What more proof you need to realize that food habit has no relation with the practice of Krishna bhajan in general. Prabhupada himself accepted that killing of both plants and animals for food bears same amount of sin but of course as a human being we should not encourage unnecessary killing of them. Common people have no choice in the wake of famine to choose between veg and non veg. all such obligations operate when other things remain unchanged. So the best policy in this regard is taking into account desha kala and patra one should decide his food.

Two Indian devotees from bhaktivedanta have died from C19 one critical in hospital and another rushed into hospital today whole place is locked down under strict quarantine all above mentioned have been life long devout vegetarian and bhakta and very nice people

Jop mala prabhuji

he thinks I hate probably if I don’t agree with religious fanatics. And don’t agree with man made religions such as Christianity it’s sinful

you cant reason with fixed religious ideas who have no experience of extreme circumstances in life

unless they are exposed to life’s extremes and see suffering and humility first hand they won’t know and can only learn from books and impersonal rules

if people eat flesh under any circumstances they are sinners full stop and maybe they need to punished by some remote god who is supposed to be love

who with any bhakti could love such a god and condemn

awaiting ahimsa speech
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 29 March 2020 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markandeya 108 dasa View Post
    Two Indian devotees from bhaktivedanta have died from C19 one critical in hospital and another rushed into hospital today whole place is locked down under strict quarantine all above mentioned have been life long devout vegetarian and bhakta and very nice people

Jop mala prabhuji

he thinks I hate probably if I don’t agree with religious fanatics. And don’t agree with man made religions such as Christianity it’s sinful

you cant reason with fixed religious ideas who have no experience of extreme circumstances in life

unless they are exposed to life’s extremes and see suffering and humility first hand they won’t know and can only learn from books and impersonal rules

if people eat flesh under any circumstances they are sinners full stop and maybe they need to punished by some remote god who is supposed to be love

who with any bhakti could love such a god and condemn

awaiting ahimsa speech

pranam

I am really troubled with the current situaltion and at the same time I respect your concern too. hope for the best

Dandavats Jop mala prabhuji

certainly these times are of concern and there is lot of confusion going around

I just left India with my son we made it by 5 minutes before they closed international flights

my thoughts and dedication in all sadhana is with the people in india I am in close contact with friends there and it’s very concerning

what is needed in these times is twofold deepen ones sadhana and practical methods

I am more saddened at this time by so callled spiritual people and conspiracy nuts who are either spreading unnecessary fear and false propaganda causing more panic and fear and judging people that people are getting just karmic rewards for being sinners sometimes I’m ashamed to be associated with certain so called god conscious devotees they are enjoying watching suffering until it reaches them.....

if there was a time to surrender to the Acharya’s and thakurs it’s now

keep healthy keep immune system good plenty vitamin C ginger tumeric

the body doesn’t as much as we think to survive

nobody is exempt from this but if we have skill in sadhana mind can become fearless even in most extreme circumstances

dandavats

hare krsna
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 29 March 2020 at 05:32 AM.

Thread Information