Thread: Brahmoadvaita Vedanta

Brahmoadvaita Vedanta

''आत्मा तु सततं प्राप्तोऽप्यप्राप्तवदविद्यया Atman is an ever-present Reality. Yet, because of ignorance it is not realized.'' by Saroj Kanta Das.

I agree with this statement: Atman is the source of all wisdom and knowledge for it carves out one's truth path in life. Saroj Kanta Das: On the destruction of ignorance ( Avidya ) Atman is realized. Shantanu Panigrahi: Yes, atman destroys ignorance steadily and purposefully to enable a person to live in peace and contentment (bliss) because when atman=Brahma it generates full harmony in Brahman-Nature (Prakriti).

I now use the term atman=Brahma because the Creator God Sri Krishna resides in Brahman-Nature as Brahma.

This is Brahmoadvaita vedanta.
    Satya-advaitist: Fully test the true reality and accommodate yourself within it.

Re: Brahmoadvaita Vedanta

Quote Originally Posted by Shantanu View Post
    ''आत्मा तु सततं प्राप्तोऽप्यप्राप्तवदविद्यया Atman is an ever-present Reality. Yet, because of ignorance it is not realized.'' by Saroj Kanta Das.

I agree with this statement: Atman is the source of all wisdom and knowledge for it carves out one's truth path in life. Saroj Kanta Das: On the destruction of ignorance ( Avidya ) Atman is realized. Shantanu Panigrahi: Yes, atman destroys ignorance steadily and purposefully to enable a person to live in peace and contentment (bliss) because when atman=Brahma it generates full harmony in Brahman-Nature (Prakriti).

I now use the term atman=Brahma because the Creator God Sri Krishna resides in Brahman-Nature as Brahma.

This is Brahmoadvaita vedanta.
    namaste
    where you got that statement from and how ignorance be translated as avidya ?
    pl explain .
    atma= brahman
    no , मम् एवं अंश: जीवभूत: does not mean this . 15/7 gita
    ignoring something is will fully but knowing not is something else .
    अजानता महिमानम् तवेदं does not mean ignoring your glory 41/11 gita

Thread Information