Thread: Brahmoadvaita Vedanta

Shantanu Guest

Brahmoadvaita Vedanta

''आत्मा तु सततं प्राप्तोऽप्यप्राप्तवदविद्यया Atman is an ever-present Reality. Yet, because of ignorance it is not realized.'' by Saroj Kanta Das.

I agree with this statement: Atman is the source of all wisdom and knowledge for it carves out one's truth path in life. Saroj Kanta Das: On the destruction of ignorance ( Avidya ) Atman is realized. Shantanu Panigrahi: Yes, atman destroys ignorance steadily and purposefully to enable a person to live in peace and contentment (bliss) because when atman=Brahma it generates full harmony in Brahman-Nature (Prakriti).

I now use the term atman=Brahma because the Creator God Sri Krishna resides in Brahman-Nature as Brahma.

This is Brahmoadvaita vedanta.

Re: Brahmoadvaita Vedanta

Quote Originally Posted by Shantanu View Post
    ''आत्मा तु सततं प्राप्तोऽप्यप्राप्तवदविद्यया Atman is an ever-present Reality. Yet, because of ignorance it is not realized.'' by Saroj Kanta Das.

I agree with this statement: Atman is the source of all wisdom and knowledge for it carves out one's truth path in life. Saroj Kanta Das: On the destruction of ignorance ( Avidya ) Atman is realized. Shantanu Panigrahi: Yes, atman destroys ignorance steadily and purposefully to enable a person to live in peace and contentment (bliss) because when atman=Brahma it generates full harmony in Brahman-Nature (Prakriti).

I now use the term atman=Brahma because the Creator God Sri Krishna resides in Brahman-Nature as Brahma.

This is Brahmoadvaita vedanta.
    namaste
    where you got that statement from and how ignorance be translated as avidya ?
    pl explain .
    atma= brahman
    no , मम् एवं अंश: जीवभूत: does not mean this . 15/7 gita
    ignoring something is will fully but knowing not is something else .
    अजानता महिमानम् तवेदं does not mean ignoring your glory 41/11 gita

Shantanu Guest

Namaste gopalji

I am sorry for this delay in replying to your questions and queries.

Brahmoadvaita Vedanta is a personal deduction of mine that has never been heard of in Hindu dharma. It has emerged from a self-realisation through intensive yoga in which the meaning of gyan, bhakti, karma was elucidated for me through my own atman. Knowledge should not be an objective, but it comes from non-attachment and total discontinuation of ego and desires.

I have only very tentatively and briefly studied Hindu Scriptures for I am a householder with a family to try and support and have explored these questions in detail. As you know there are no temples that worship Brahma in India and elsewhere for this process is inappropriate if one is to attain total union with Reality.

Nothing should be ignored. All sources of information to the mind are valuable for the memory banks are added to and one attains liberation (moksha) even when there is no aim for one to seek liberation (moksha).

There should be no glory to one's attainments in life, for delusions of grandeur are the worst of all attitudes and drive one to disrupting the status quo instead of accommodating oneself with the status quo.

In this way a person has total peace of mind that he has done no harm to the environment and has conducted his karma to environmental sustainablity. Advaita is environmental sustainablity.

I hope that answers your questions.

Pranams.

Thank you pl
    well explained .
    i don’t know if you are in India .
    environment is really to be considered as the matter of fact of the creativity .
    everything running in the universe is eternal .
    But I don’t consider it to be advaita .
    we can not equate the living environment in earth with that of in moon .
    advaita may be life , may be solid mass but when we consider the environment or nature , it becomes dvaita or simply two .
    we can discuss the running of universe and the existence of life later .
    regards

Shantanu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shantanu View Post
    Namaste gopalji

I am sorry for this delay in replying to your questions and queries.

Brahmoadvaita Vedanta is a personal deduction of mine that has never been heard of in Hindu dharma. It has emerged from a self-realisation through intensive yoga in which the meaning of gyan, bhakti, karma was elucidated for me through my own atman. Knowledge should not be an objective, but it comes from non-attachment and total discontinuation of ego and desires.

I have only very tentatively and briefly studied Hindu Scriptures for I am a householder with a family to try and support and have explored these questions in detail. As you know there are no temples that worship Brahma in India and elsewhere for this process is inappropriate if one is to attain total union with Reality.

Nothing should be ignored. All sources of information to the mind are valuable for the memory banks are added to and one attains liberation (moksha) even when there is no aim for one to seek liberation (moksha).

There should be no glory to one's attainments in life, for delusions of grandeur are the worst of all attitudes and drive one to disrupting the status quo instead of accommodating oneself with the status quo.

In this way a person has total peace of mind that he has done no harm to the environment and has conducted his karma to environmental sustainablity. Advaita is environmental sustainablity.

I hope that answers your questions.

Pranams.
    I should add:

Because the Brahmoadvaitist realises that the universe is pre-ordained and pre-orchestrated into Brahma-Nature, he lives unattachedly to any ideas, objectives, aims, missions, etc moment by moment and only acts (karma) to judge to ascertain his or her imminent reality as his/her truth path towards his destiny (Fate).

Thread Information