Thread: Jagannath Swami - My perceptions

Thumbs Up Jagannath Swami - My perceptions

Namaste,

When I look at Jagannath Swami standing there with his sister Subadhra and his brother Balabadhra, to me it feels like he is suggesting the following teachings:

1. God is essentially inconceivable in nature, to the ordinary human mind/intellect combo. He is unfathomable.

2. God is hard to get for even the most resolute renunciate, however so easily accessible for the child-at-heart.

3. Never judge others by their external appearance or status or stature in life. The most perfected soul could project an external picture of utmost disorderliness, clumsiness or insufficiency.

4. Through me you come to know that darkness is not a negative trait. Go for sweetness and not color of the skin.

5. The most desirous accomplishment of a yogi is to develop brotherhood with all humans.

What does Jagannath's incomplete image suggest to you?

Thanks and regards.

jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Jagannath Swami - My perceptions

Dear Viraja,

interesting from which side you take up the topic - from the result. I take it up from the side of the acting person, Indradyumna.

Impatience is one of my character traits. I am very swift and at work I couldn't understand how others need a day for what I do in an hour. While my agility was a virtue here, it was inappropriate in private, I have broken a lot with my impatience.

I recognized myself in Indradyumna, also in Vinata (this story touched me the most) and Gandhari, they were very educational for me. Meanwhile I am able to wait – but I am not able to turn off that I am seething while waiting.

With that I lead over to your going into the depth lotus story. We always hear what we want to hear (so often the source of misunderstandings) and we have a feedback to what is to be solved within us.

Nevertheless I will ponder about Jagannath’s incomplete image … sorry for drifting off-topic.

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Namaste IndiaLover,

Drifts are interesting.

I watched a TED talk. It was about holograms. Essentially, holograms are structures that are extensions of a 2-dimensional figure, in all possible directions. Eventually, it gives us a shape - a multidimensional, and 3D structure. That is a hologram.

Similarly if we could only be open to receiving what we want to hear along with what we do not want to hear, our thoughts could really explode! That will be the dawn of pure literacy.

It was interesting to read your thoughts.

Pranam.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste Viraj Ji,

I stayed in Ashram for almost 2 years so many kirtans and and dharshans in front of Jaganatha, Baladeva Subradra and the one thing that had deep impression me and gave me some insight is that they never blink, there is no pause or break in their existence/being, when you look at them they are already looking at you, in bliss , always in bliss, brahman is bliss.

Hare Krsna

Dear Viraja,

the Veda talk about the cosmic hologram as Indrajala - Indra‘s net.

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Thread Information