Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name for blog?

Name for blog?

Namaskāra everyone,

I'm looking for a name for a blog I want to start doing. I'm trying to figure this out. It must be about Sanātana Dharma.

Re: Name for blog?

Namaste,

I have few thoughts:

Kalpa Vriksha
    Akshaya Patra
    Bakthi Mukthi Peetam
    Adiguru_answers_you

Pranam.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste deafAncient,

May be my suggestions do not sound scholarly...... perhaps they scare you, especially the 3rd one....

I just came upon something that crossed my mind quickly. I see your silence which leaves me in wonder.

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Namaste deafAncient,

May be my suggestions do not sound scholarly...... perhaps they scare you, especially the 3rd one....

I just came upon something that crossed my mind quickly. I see your silence which leaves me in wonder.

Pranam.
    Oh. No. It's because I'm still thinking on the name, something that is relevant to my situation as an American who escaped a "Mathuric" situation in America, complete with metaphoric "prison doors" that opened wide open so that I could escape. I escaped three years ago this month...

The name I have come up with so far is "The American Exile in India."

It has to be a name that is understood by everyone who speaks English.
    The blog has to be targeted for three people:

1) people who do wrong
    2) people see it being done and want to do something about it, but don't know how to approach it mentally first
    3) and Hindūs who must be reminded of their role in this world as originators, practitioners, and disseminators of REAL spiritual knowledge

The blog is a warning to #1 who need to change or risk getting EXTINCTED by the other 88% of the world's population in the latter's attempt to save the world.
    It is a warning to #2 that if #1 is not done, then we lose the earth altogether and it becomes uninhabitable.
    It is a reminder to #3 that without humans, there's no way to evolve our way back to Brahma inside this solar system, and we would have to go to another habitable system, and I don't know what our first bodies would be like in that world or whether we have to start from scratch, like millions of years ago. Chances are it's the latter, especially if the bodies here don't match with those over there, since you have to develop consciousness that can access and use the physical "features" of those bodies. You have to have the saṃskāras from previous lives to use them successfully or properly, I think.

An example of #1 is people in the US gov't and others like Bill Gates, who want to alter the environment so that they can continue their rākṣasic behavior towards themselves, towards their employees, whom they CLEARLY deem to be below them, towards Nature, raping her of the materials in the ground, and towards the living beings who depend on the habitat being destroyed.

I want to get this started, but I need to get my work this summer completed. I've "curated" nearly a thousand more Indian-origin comic books in just 2021 so far. Last year, it was about all the short books I have in my library, so this year, it is about the comic books and Hindū fiction books. Next year, I'll go back to the medium length books and other books that require my attention depending on the circumstances we are in today.

This is now my blog, after talking with customer service to get this right.

http://wp.deafdrummer.org

There is nothing there at the moment, but I am busy with graphics work right now, and I'll try to get something going soon.

I should be able to handle this on my own, but something is telling me that I ought to ask first what to make for my first post. I've gone through some past material, and I'm not sure what to say, except maybe why I left America for India? I'll look into that.

Namaste deafAncient,

It is said the Age of Aquarius makes for the dawn of a new age within Kaliyuga where similar to Satya Yuga, Sanathana Dharma will flourish for a brief period. I think we are in that age.

But other than that, progressive Kali does not augur well with Sanathana Dharma, I personally think.

Our role within Kali is in general more concerned with "ourselves" than other things. Practicing our samskaras in the thorough manner as prescribed by Shastra by itself is quite a feat. So I feel correcting others is not in the picture.

But such a blog sounds interesting. Good luck with your venture.

Best regards.

Correcting others and then seeing what they do ANYWAY reveals the true state of their minds. This is how Vīrabhadra marks out those for destruction and relocation after physical death. I'm just an instrument within that process. I do what I'm supposed to do, and what I see visually gets passed upward, like data points to determine that.

Namaste deafAncient

You write
    I'm just an instrument within that process. I do what I'm supposed to do.

I agree with you 100 %!

But why do you exclude that Bill Gates (or any other image of the enemy) also is an instrument within that processand and also does what he is supposed to do?

To you the same cosmic laws apply as to Bill Gates - everyone has its task and its role to play in the cosmic lila on the world stage. Everything is right as it is – seeing right and wrong, good and bad is maya.

I am rather sure you use Windows, so why hate the inventor? Why this double standards?

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by deafAncient View Post
    Correcting others and then seeing what they do ANYWAY reveals the true state of their minds. This is how Vīrabhadra marks out those for destruction and relocation after physical death. I'm just an instrument within that process. I do what I'm supposed to do, and what I see visually gets passed upward, like data points to determine that.
    Namaste,

With regards to Bill Gates and US Govt, it is not a bad idea to empower their rival, a.k.a Sanathana Dharma and its agenda of ahimsa, after all!

I wish you tremendous success with the blog!

Best regards,

Viraja

Thread Information