Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name for blog?

Re: Name for blog?

Namaste

What’s wrong with the US government? I thought Donald Trump was the problem. Does Joe Biden not fulfill the expectations? Vice president is Kamala Harris, her mother is of Indian origin. Why are Indians not happy now?

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

I did not mean to exclude Bill Gates. He IS one of my targets who has to be destroyed, AND I'm on a Mac, not a Windows box. I have NEVER used windows as my primary or personal computer. I have used them as recording stations and as general servers for someone else, but if it was me, everything would have been Unix/Linux/Macs. So, no double standard there. I had assumed that you KNEW I was referring to such rākṣasas. My mistake!

One more thing - the Apple 1 computer was out around 5 years before IBM had its first PC out with MS-DOS in 1981. I had learned very early on that Gates has had a habit of building something, and then leaving it unfinished and moving to something else. Like version 2.x would still have bugs in it and many times some or none of the fixes for it in version 3.0 AND introducing NEW BUGS in the 3.x series! Plus, he was well-known for dropping out of college BEFORE he got to take courses related to file system design and maintenance. He had to learn blindly, which is how western science works. I did use MS-DOS because Apples were priced completely out of my reach. It wasn't until around 1999 that the cost of components dropped to where I could build a PC capable of running some version of Windows, and even then, I NEVER used it for critical things like email and other personal files.

Quote Originally Posted by Indialover View Post
    Namaste

What’s wrong with the US government? I thought Donald Trump was the problem. Does Joe Biden not fulfill the expectations? Vice president is Kamala Harris, her mother is of Indian origin. Why are Indians not happy now?

Pranam
    Actually, it is a joke that ANYBODY can be legitimately "inaugurated" when the country is an illegitimately-founded country based entirely on the theft of land, resources, and the right to be from the Natives and established with slave labor, White House included. People talking about their American rights is like the family descended from a thieving grandfather, whom they know stole the family car they use now from another family in the area, and yet talk about putting new tires on it, replacing "our" seat coverings, putting on a new paint job on "our" car, etc. And the harmed family knows about it and can't do anything about it, even see their car with new tires, new paint job when it rolls through their part of the neighborhood.

The cognitive dissonance is quite amazing. What will you do when the melanated world wises up to this fact and puts all of us on military trials for the crimes of the last 500+ years? AND. Where will you vacate to, since the land you're on ultimately doesn't belong to you? Just as right it seemed to you to take it from them, it is just as right for them to take it back from you. Difference is, what you did was wrong to start with, while they are just taking back what was theirs in the first place.

The problem is also that Harris is ALSO Christian. Her mother sold us out.

Thread Information