Thread: Bhagavad Gita Course in HUA - based on 3 acharya - Shankara,Ramanuj,Madhva

Bhagavad Gita Course in HUA - based on 3 acharya - Shankara,Ramanuj,Madhva

Namaste

I am sure there are many here who have lots of questions about adhyAtma, the various siddhAnta and how to interpret the Bhagavad Geeta.

Hindu University of America has been engaging the learned yogi teacher Krishna KashyapJi , who dedicated all of his adult life to Bhagavad Geeta, Vedanta and meditation, inviting him to teach courses about VedAnta.

*All courses are Online via video conferencing - mostly Zoom and chat, but students can get in touch with the teacher individually as well.

Every quarter he comes up with innovative course contents,

New course on Bhagavad Geeta, and the 3 acharya interpretations -- his take is that all siddhAnta of Hinduism have a common base and can co-exist.

https://www.hua.edu/product/the-thre...bhagavad-gita/

It is every Sunday at 8:30 PM EST (open to everyone all over the world, just at 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time U.S.A.)
    Those interested should enroll ASAP as the first class begins on April 17 - next Sunday.
    I am guessing there will be some online paper-work, and you do not want to miss a class. I am just passing on this msg, bo not know their procedure.

Krishna KashyapJi currently lives in Bangalore since 2021 and will conduct the course from there.

Ram Navami wishes - May Shri Ram bless all.

Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram

--------

P.S. Feedback from previous students who took the course in Winter

Feedback from students to took the current course on: Advaita, Viśiśtādvaita and Dvaita – The three flavors of Vēdānta śāstra

Just wanted to share some feedback regarding the course I taught this Quarter.
    This course just ended (Winter Quarter - HUA)
    What stood out for me was the volume of content and your expert weaving of the content. I was privileged to learn under your tutorship. Aum ---- Inderani Ramprasad

Echo the same. Imagine how voluminous the actual texts are, the Upanishads, the Brahma Sutra, and the Bhashyas (commentaries) themselves. Imagine crystalizing an introduction and that too without needing any prior knowledge of Sanskrit and making it a meaningful learning experience for all of us. Great!
    - Raghav Raghunathan Ph.D. student, UC, Berkeley

Krishnaji, To add to this, the passion and dedication with which you taught the subject and the time you took to clear our doubts are remarkable. Thanks - Anuradha Rao

Krishnaji - it was a great task you took to teach the course to beginners who don’t have as much background/exposure to reading many texts. Yet you were able to convey so much valuable information in such a short time - so much so that I’m still having to go back and listen again and again. I get a new understanding each time with the learning from later lessons making many things clear from the earlier lessons. Thanks for not restricting class only to advanced students - Manjula Ranganath

Last edited by ameyAtmA; 10 April 2022 at 03:05 PM.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Thread Information