Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atlantis

1. rama empire and atlantis

absolutely, the yajurveda for example was supposed to have divisions numbering around 40 something not exactly sure, but only 4 survive today, promiment among them being krishna yajurveda and shukla yajurveda. also i have heard that the evdas that we have with us are a reduced part of their original size, am not exactly sure of what else is missing.

Don't really know if that would have happened in the Atlantean time or not. A number of things could have happened to those Vedas. Enemies perhaps?

3. dont exactly agree to that. for the vedas were given a written form only in recent times, so much so that the process was contemporary to the process of hindu revival under the auspices of the sungas and guptas.
    and as far as i know the vedas that were written down are what we have now, barring some parts. so the vedas would have to be lost in a previous period, and in such a previous period there were no substantial threats to hiduism , also all its organs were more or less functional. but this is all speculation, maybe some parts were lost during the muslim aggresion and some were lost to the christians.

I think India has been civilized longer than modern archaelogy says. India is very advanced on its spiritual thinking.

Thread Information