Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Ignorance - an example

Re: Ignorance - an example

Pranam Atanuji

thank you for your kind words
    yes It is Porbandar in Gujrat that is my base, as it happens one of my friend may also come to India and he has a house in Vadodara, so there is every chance i might come there.
    are you by any chance based in Vadodara?

Jai Shree Krishna
    Rig Veda list only 33 devas, they are all propitiated, worthy off our worship, all other names of gods are derivative from this 33 originals,
    Bhagvat Gita; Shree Krishna says Chapter 3.11 devan bhavayatanena te deva bhavayantu vah parasparam bhavayantah sreyah param avapsyatha Chapter 17.4 yajante sattvika devan yaksa-raksamsi rajasah pretan bhuta-ganams canye yajante tamasa janah
    The world disappears in him. He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

Re: Ignorance - an example

Hari Om
    ~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ganeshprasad View Post
    Pranam friends

Sorry I have not been active lately on the forum,
    All of you are wonderful souls, vastly knowledgeable in Shastra, this a wonderful forum, may it continue for a long time in this sprit.

I have reached an impasse unable to comprehend various concept that does exists in this vast ocean of Vedic knowledge.

I had been contemplating advaita concept, as very elaborately put forward by many on this forum, I am still non the wiser, for me It is bhakti that rules, no matter how hard I try I can not get my head round advaita, I feel that the omnipotent and omniscient brahman can not be deluded the delusion is mine. Who am I ?Therefore I have decided to take a break from discussion on the subject, not that my input is of any significant, I still like to thank Atanuji Yajvan and others to engage me in the past, on this subject, I know I am out of my depth even to speak on the subject for which I have very little knowledge.

Besides it is about time I pack my little bag and head towards Bharat the land of devas . Just waiting for my travel agent to confirm the dates
    Whenever I get time I shell look up the forum while I am out there.

I wish all in advance a very happy Diwali. May it bring joy and light in our lives. Jai Shree Krishna
    Namaste Ganeshprasad,
    I wish you safe travels.
    Regarding knowledge... having the path of the head, the heart and the hands is the boon for us humans. You have contributed much with your balanced approach and open mindedness. HDF form is a better place from your participation. I am in hopes you visit here as you wish.

So this head, heart and hands approach:

Head for those oriented it jnana yoga.
    Heart for those that find delight and aspire to bhakti yoga
    Hands for those that are action oriented and gravitate to karma yoga.

They all have the same destination ( all roads lead to Rome they say) - that of Brahman. One finds along the path that all 3 are of interest and of value.

Safe travels and hope to hear how your yatra unfolds.

pranams
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information