Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Brahmacharya

Post Re: Brahmacharya

That's nice. Well the sexual energy has to be transmuted upwards, and this increases the power of meditation. It also improves your outer world- so I'm going to test it out for myself.

Re: Brahmacharya

Quote Originally Posted by Atman View Post
    Because we males have a hard job preserving our semen.
    Then take up sannyasa . If U really think that Kaundinya was right in saying that woman is evil.

Semen is just body secretion unless it is used ritually with mantras and combined with female discharge, then it becomes amrita. Preserving semen may have some effect on health (but in most cases negative) but not on spirituality.
    Meditation, prayer, purifying of one's motivations, nurturing bliss and love, following Guru's instructions and one's Svadharma – these are spiritual practice. And only for vaidika sannyasins celibacy is a necessary part of Svadharma.

Arrow Re: Brahmacharya

Re: Brahmacharya

Nice advice, I think the hardest period (pun not intented) is during sleep and dream states. Alot of dreams can be of a sexual nature, causing wet dreams, or even without them, itching of the testicles and backside when waking up in dream state in the morning- then sleeping again and waking up, but with more control when fully awake and up.

Thread Information