Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brahmacharya

Re: Brahmacharya

Namaste,

Perhaps things are different from a girlz point of view ... and bear in mind this is ZN who's doing the talking hahah ...

To me, intense meditation is better (no physical limitations) than physical ever was, and in my young and even crazier days there was never a restriction for me

When there is no boundary (as in physical) then there is no allowance for pulling back ... everything is blended, the same ...

To me it is not conservative at all to move on the non physical planes, quite the contrary!

Love,
    ZN
    /lush
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Post Re: Brahmacharya

From a males point of view semen is considered more precious- when the male has his orgasm- he loses this- where as the females do not lose much fluid- having said that- it can have bad effects too- so don't give in to it if you can help it.
    Julian refers to the male orgasm as 'the period.' One of his associates doesn't mince his words on his page- when he says compulsive wankers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atman View Post
    From a males point of view semen is considered more precious- when the male has his orgasm- he loses this- where as the females do not lose much fluid- having said that- it can have bad effects too- so don't give in to it if you can help it.
    Nasmte Atman,

In the Mahabharata, this is how Drona was born! The rishi Bharadwaji saw a beautiful apsara and was fullied with desires. He lost his balance and vital fluid was released. He took this fluild and put it in a vessel called a drona. Dronacharaya then sprung from this vessel.

pranams,
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Interesting- you learn something new each time- and I am an avid reader of Mahabharata.

Originally posted by Yajvan
    " In the Mahabharata, this is how Drona was born! The rishi Bharadwaji saw a beautiful apsara and was fullied with desires. He lost his balance and vital fluid was released. He took this fluild and put it in a vessel called a drona. Dronacharaya then sprung from this vessel".

Namaste,
    some in the recent times, think that this process refers to IVF(in vitro fertilization) where-in sperms and ovum are fertilized under artificial conditions in a "pot".

Many would know that this is quiet common nowadays, though the resulting embryo has to be transferred back to the mothers womb to develop further.
    Gives an inkling of the level of technical advancements of those days.
    Pranams
    Last edited by Nachiketa; 08 September 2007 at 11:03 PM.

Julian refers to the male orgasm as 'the period.' One of his associates doesn't mince his words on his page- when he says compulsive wankers!!

Namaste,

I am NityaklinnA :P

SHE has commanded me "do not restrict the Flow"; having learned this, I have found that my paltry reflection is nothing compared to the Niagara Falls which I am capable of channeling (like a riverbed) whilst in meditative trance.

Love,
    ZN

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Are you male then?

Are you male then?
    Generally speaking I inhabit a female body, however I am not limited by forms. Why do you ask?

ZN

Because we males have a hard job preserving our semen.

Because we males have a hard job preserving our semen.

Well, I don't know if it works for you males, but I've found that moving the focal point up to ajnA (from the lower chakras) allows for expression in a more balanced manner.

Love,
    ZN

Thread Information