Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannibalism in India past....?

Jigar Guest

Cannibalism in India past....?

Namaste,

cannibalism is still being practiced in India by members Hindu Aghora sect. Even more amazing is the implication that this sect may be responsible for the deaths of Western tourists who go missing - sacrifices for Indian religion. It is also indicated more than once that babies and children are prized sacrifices for cannibalistic consumption. Ritual murder of babies? Cannibalism for spiritual power? The PakTribune is a Pakistani news outlet and it seems much more likely that the story is designed to inflame passions against India than to inform about a weird and possibly dangerous religious sect.

What do you think of this article by PakTribune? I think this is true. I for One like white meat. :lol:

Maste nam,
    Jigar

Smile Re: Cannibalism in India past....?

Namaste Jigar

Here on the west we are doing the same thing all the time and around the world!
    Its curios that according to CIA India has one of the lowest tax murders and tax abduction in the all world for one of the largest population density.
    Lol
    More Info please e-mail me!

Re: Cannibalism in India past....?

Quote Originally Posted by Jigar View Post
    Namaste,

cannibalism is still being practiced in India by members Hindu Aghora sect. Even more amazing is the implication that this sect may be responsible for the deaths of Western tourists who go missing - sacrifices for Indian religion. It is also indicated more than once that babies and children are prized sacrifices for cannibalistic consumption. Ritual murder of babies? Cannibalism for spiritual power? The PakTribune is a Pakistani news outlet and it seems much more likely that the story is designed to inflame passions against India than to inform about a weird and possibly dangerous religious sect.

What do you think of this article by PakTribune? I think this is true. I for One like white meat. :lol:

Maste nam,
    Jigar
    Namaste,

You want hindus to learn about aghora sadhus from the nonsense of the 'paktribune'?

Please stop propagating such nonsense and do your own research before you call the aghora a 'dangerous religious sect'!
    satay

Jigar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste,

You want hindus to learn about aghora sadhus from the nonsense of the 'paktribune'?

Please stop propagating such nonsense and do your own research before you call the aghora a 'dangerous religious sect'!
    Namaste,
    I was watching E! channel last month and there was these mexicans that kidnapped college students having fun on spring break and ritually ate them. :WOAH:
    I cant believe i witnessed this probability on T V while eating my lunch.

maste nam,
    jigar

Quote Originally Posted by Jigar View Post
    Namaste,
    I was watching E! channel last month and there was these mexicans that kidnapped college students having fun on spring break and ritually ate them. :WOAH:
    I cant believe i witnessed this probability on T V while eating my lunch.

maste nam,
    jigar
    I haven't seen this show so not sure what they were showing but how is that related to aghoris?
    satay

You may read more about Aghori sadhus here http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=86
    satay

Namaste Jigar

Mexican? Hum! They must be descendent's of the great Mayas. Back to India, Ahagoris its true that sometimes they eat human flesh from dead corpses they say that by eating that flesh they acquire some portion of that man shackti s and speed up that man salvation from the cycle of rebirths.They don't have the orthodox view of purity. I know that for the fact that i have a friend of mine that went to India and Nepal some years ago and he meet an Aghori sadhu, so he told me.
    There was some more violent sect of Hindus in the past called the Kapalikas who wore know for religious murdering. Thanks good they wore all wiped out from the Arabic sea coast by the Portuguese at the request of local Hindu priests and Maharajs.And you have the Thugges know for murdering and stealing.
    But as far as i know none of the last sects referred ( Kapalikas and Thugges) are still alive in India now a days.
    Just one curiosity Kapalikas are credit with the invention of temple worship in India and all this extreme sects Killed Hindus and rarely foreigners.
    Last edited by Nuno Matos; 10 August 2007 at 12:40 AM.

Post Re: Cannibalism in India past....?

Namaste,

See this article for a more balanced view: http://www.hinduismtoday.com/archive...994-3-09.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Nuno Matos View Post
    There was some more violent sect of Hindus in the past called the Kapalikas who wore know for religious murdering. Thanks good they wore all wiped out from the Arabic sea coast by the Portuguese at the request of local Hindu priests and Maharajs.
    The Portuguese tried to wipe out all Indians who did not convert to their band of christianity ~ brahmins, sudras or muslims alike.

I thank god that they did not go too far in conquering India.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Namaste Singhi Kaya

Maybe you are right, I hope you are. But it was not quite like that! At least in the beginning and the prof is, that Goa was almost given to the Portuguese's for their help fighting the muslin ruler of that region and both Portuguese's and Hindus had a period of prosperity.
    Portuguese's have a long time relation with India that's the only fact that I am pointing out. I promise that if no special circumstance comes about i will talk no more about Portuguese´s and their presence in India on that period.
    Never the less i think Indians should know better their true history.

Thread Information