Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Deeksha and how is it learned?

Re: What is Deeksha and how is it learned?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwaunis View Post
    Om Shanti,
    Are you familiar with the Oneness Movement? For $5,000 you can go to Golden City, India and learn to give deeksha. I have thought about doing that myself. However, I certainly do not want to perpetrate fraud. I'd pay the $5000 just to take the 21 day course. Is this organization sincere?
    This may be a good business but obviously has nothing to do with spirituality. This movement is of so called "Kalki". One more infamous "Siddhashram"-like stuff...

Namaste Hiwaunis,
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiwaunis View Post
    Are you familiar with the Oneness Movement? For $5,000 you can go to Golden City, India and learn to give deeksha. I have thought about doing that myself. However, I certainly do not want to perpetrate fraud. I'd pay the $5000 just to take the 21 day course. Is this organization sincere?
    I'd be very weary of gurus such as this self-proclaimed Kalki Bhagavan, especially when they ask for large sums of money for some sort of a 21 day course. There are no shortcuts to spirituality.

OM Shanti,
    A.

Who is Bhagavan?
    I am known in India as Bhagavan. I am an avatar, an avatar who is specifically concerned about enlightening people and of course, also fulfilling their desires. I have been around for the past nearly 12 years or so. We have millions of followers, and a few thousand now who are enlightened. There is now a tremendous seeking after enlightenment, a great passion now among large numbers of people to become enlightened, and so I have come to be considered as an avatar for enlightenment.”
    source: http://www.enlightenment-online.com/FAQ.html

Ahem...

It is sad to see the Google ads 'got' bhagwan too! Does bhagwan need to have google ads in his site?

I have a strange feeling about this self proclaimed 'avatar'...

It would be very hard to convince me to donate even a single dollar to this Bhagwan without first doing proper research into his activities.
    Last edited by satay; 03 September 2007 at 12:57 AM.
    satay

Can others give enlightenment?
    “Mostly I don't give deekshas, I let others [who are trained] give deeksha. I am more like a powerhouse, and the others are like step down transformers who can receive this energy and pass it on to people. So my function is to remain as a powerhouse for some time. This is how deeksha is given and how enlightenment occurs.”
    'Bhagwan' is giving deeksha by proxy...this doesn't sound right. I would avoid such deeksha at any cost just because for me it doesn't sound right to me. Maybe others' have experienced such a thing by proxy, please share...
    Last edited by satay; 03 September 2007 at 12:56 AM.
    satay

I watched the video on the site. Bhagwan claims to make a 'hole' in the mind by giving deeksha (by proxy). He claims that after the hole is made God takes over and gives enlightenment. So deeksha is to make a hole.

I would ask, "Why God is not making this hole in the mind of the man himself?" Why we need this hole drilled in the mind by proxies? Is God incapable of make the hole or he/she just chooses not to make the hole? If God as the creator didn't make the hole himself why do we need this hold created by deeksha of this bhagwan?

Also, I didn't see a mention of 5K USD anywhere on this site. Where is the course information?

One more question I would ask Bhagwan is this: If he has been preparing for this deeksha distribution all his life and as he claims if a higher power or energy directed him to do this, why is he charging money for his courses? (if indeed he is)

All spiritual knowledge should be distributed free by a guru, this is my humble opinion, without any regard or attachment to donkey's food i.e. $$. Though it is the student duty to provide gurudakshina...
    satay

FYI. I didn't have time to read the whole page but read here and there...bottom line...beware of the conmen.

http://www.freewebs.com/ponerlibertadya/

.-In MATRIX the movie . part one. the avatar was inside of the matrix, he himself was a part of illusion. When inside of illusion only illusion can be given. When the avatar is found outside the matrix then he will deliver you immediatly , no cost, no condition , free. This is the true signal.
    satay

satay

Thread Information