Hari Om
~~~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by sarabhanga
Namaste Sudarshan,
For those lost in Maya, with their consciousness immersed in the Sthula-tattva, the ultimate Truth is unknown and their Trimurti is:

1. Vishva ~ the grossly manifest world of mortal incarnation (i.e. Tamas guna and “ordinary consciousness”).
2. Taijasa ~ the subtly manifest world of the dreaming state (i.e. Rajas guna and “subconsciousness”).
3. Prajna ~ the subtle realm of deep sleep (Sattva guna and “unconsciousness”).

1. Vishva and Taijasa ~ the manifest Maya of a veritable dream (i.e. divided Jivatman, and thus pure Tamas).
2. Prajna ~ the subtle reality of Ishvara with the action of Maya subdued (i.e. Jivatman and Paramatman united, and thus pure Rajas).
3. Turiya ~ the ultimate reality of Shiva Advaita, which is entirely without Maya or even the most subtle hint of duality (i.e. perfect Paramatman, and thus pure Sattva).

“One, Two, Three: all world is free!” is a common saying of the Nagas. The fourth and final stage of Yoga is Advaita alone.
Namaste
Your explanation is what I have been taught. That is this notion of Saguna (with attributes) Brahman, and Nirguna ( w/o attributes) Brahman which is this pure consciousness that the Upanishads and various muni’s point out.

The conversation gets interesting when we consider all this is Brahman no matter of its divisions we may see. Yet my perception is faulty, I am not established in THAT, Ritam bhara pragya – that [level of consciousness] which only knows the Truth, some say unalloyed Truth.

Till then, we must stand on the shoulders of those that are established in Satyam and consider the wisdom that is offered.