Thread: Universe is random

Universe is random

Namaste,

For the longest time, I used to think that this universe that we live is a random collection of events, without any order, without any force, without any meaning. Today, while driving home from work, I had one of those 'aha' moments and I realized that what has been happening in my life for the past few weeks, is the result of some thing positive done probably months ago. Somehow universe is responding with kindness and with order.

Sometimes even simple minded people like me just have no choice left but to wonder and accept its order and connectedness.

I bow to the universe for this discovery.

I bow to shiva...
    satay

Re: Universe is random

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste,

For the longest time, I used to think that this universe that we live is a random collection of events, without any order, without any force, without any meaning. Today, while driving home from work, I had one of those 'aha' moments and I realized that what has been happening in my life for the past few weeks, is the result of some thing positive done probably months ago. Somehow universe is responding with kindness and with order.

Sometimes even simple minded people like me just have no choice left but to wonder and accept its order and connectedness.

I bow to shiva...
    Namaste Satay.

Great post. I know how u feel, because I had some similar experiences .

I believe this is karma , cause and effect. There is indeed something connecting us all in this universe.

Find ways, not excuses.

Our good attitude will make us, and our bad attitude will break us.

Our potential is directly proportional to our determination.

Good luck resides in good effort.

--- SWAMI DAYANANDA SARASWATI

"Together may we be protected. Together may we be profited. Together may we do a hero's work. May we learn intelligently. May we never hate one another."

-Brihadaranyaka & Taittiriya Upanishads

Re: Universe is random

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste,

I bow to shiva...
    Namaste Satay,

Good post indeed! Yes, driving does that to me as well, especially when you're driving alone and your favorite music is on. You go to a 'different place' and feel as though you are moving through a mass of consciousness. You know then that everything is interconnected and what is happening in your life is not by accident, but is very orderly and connected. Next thing you know you are home, and you're left wondering how you made all the turns! .

Aum Namah Shivaya,
    A.

Thread Information