Thread: Debate script Ravi shankar vs Naik

Debate script Ravi shankar vs Naik

namaste,
    As requested by suresh, I will attach the debate scripts here in two posts.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    satay

Re: Debate script Ravi shankar vs Naik

and final responses.pdf attached here.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    satay

This Ravi Shankar guy knows nothing about the religion he claims to practice. Dr. Naik has mastered his religion and can recite the Qur'an in Arabic, English, and Hindi (maybe even Sanskrit). He can even recite some of the Vedas (in Sanskrit) and the Bible, This Ravi Shankar guy wouldn't even know the verse citation for the well-known quote "Whenever and Wherever there is a decline in righteousness..." in the Bhagavad Gita. Honestly, the people who represent Hinduism now don't have a clue about the religion they claim to follow. We need another Swami Vivekananda, and FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by Haridas View Post
    This Ravi Shankar guy knows nothing about the religion he claims to practice. Dr. Naik has mastered his religion and can recite the Qur'an in Arabic, English, and Hindi (maybe even Sanskrit). He can even recite some of the Vedas (in Sanskrit) and the Bible, This Ravi Shankar guy wouldn't even know the verse citation for the well-known quote "Whenever and Wherever there is a decline in righteousness..." in the Bhagavad Gita. Honestly, the people who represent Hinduism now don't have a clue about the religion they claim to follow. We need another Swami Vivekananda, and FAST.
    The irony is Ravi Shankar does not claim to represent hinduism or even follow it!! Yet however, he thinks its Ok for him to teach Hinduism is on par with Islam in front of Muslims and thus undermine an entire community.

He can teach whatever he wants, but he should not participate in debates like above and serve fodder to likes of Nayak, whose mission is to conquer the world for Islam. In doing so he becomes as much an enemy of hinduism as Nayak himself.

I wonder what drove him to accept this debate.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

I remeber seeing this Debate. Yea it would be nice if the Hindu community had an intellectual giant they could look towards that articulated Hindulism the way Zaik does for Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefrakrobatik View Post
    I remeber seeing this Debate. Yea it would be nice if the Hindu community had an intellectual giant they could look towards that articulated Hindulism the way Zaik does for Islam
    Hinduism is too sectarian for that to be possible. The Muslims can just denounce the other sect, but that's all because they have the same scriptures in the end (the Qur'an and the ahadith of Muhammad). Hindus, however, don't have the same scriptures so the only way you'll have an intellectual giant would be if there was a sectarian one. Not to mention the plague of "Holier than Thou Art" (my land is... my people are... my caste is... my god is... etc.) that is in the minds of the majority of Hindus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefrakrobatik View Post
    Zakir naik is a joker.He misinterprets quran and say some funny things.
    Zakir claims that virgins in Allah's heaven are not mentioned in quran.
    His antics regarding muhammed in Vedas are well known.

dr naik has mastered his religion what a joke, I probably know more about Islam than him. There was an interview in Urdu with him and the interviewer said something along the lines of 'people say you are a man of information not of wisdom' This sums him up, he has a fantastic memory but this does not make him intelligent in the traditional sense of the word. Also he represents the militant Sunni side of Islam, if you want to know real Islam check out Shia Islam of Persia, it has many parralels with Hinduism. Saying Naiks philosophy is representative of Islam is like saying Hindusim is represented by Carvaka materialist philosophy.

Naik is a joker. He cultivates people like Agnivesh, who say: Who is true son of his mother to have doubts about islam? Note that he claims to be an Arya Samaji. In Ch 14 of Satayarth Prakash, Maharishi Dayanand, founder of Arya Samaj, castigates islam!! This cookie has been repeatedly caught lying.

Naik selected a soft one in Sh. Sh. Ravi Shankar. He does not dare to debate with Acharya Dharmendra. This acharya is dreaded by by all croeds like Naik, missionaries etc.

Thread Information