Thread: An Ayurveda forum?

An Ayurveda forum?

I would like to have an Ayurveda forum here.

Also if the mobs here need help with the looks of the site I can help. I can do anything is 2d or 3d, I can also do 3d animations

So let me know, if you would like anything done

Quote Originally Posted by vedic_kings
    I would like to have an Ayurveda forum here.

Also if the mobs here need help with the looks of the site I can help. I can do anything is 2d or 3d, I can also do 3d animations

So let me know, if you would like anything done
    hi vedic king,
    I have quickly added the Ayurveda forum for you. It is under "yoga" for now...later we will move it to another category but for now I am going to leave it there.

Post away...

thanks also for offering your help on the site design...I will be contacting you through PM or email in the next days or weeks (please bare with me...I have too many things going on but I will contact you)

later,
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay
    hi vedic king,
    I have quickly added the Ayurveda forum for you. It is under "yoga" for now...later we will move it to another category but for now I am going to leave it there.

Post away...

thanks also for offering your help on the site design...I will be contacting you through PM or email in the next days or weeks (please bare with me...I have too many things going on but I will contact you)

later,
    Thank you very much for the Ayurveda forum

And yeah, whenever and whatever you would like designs done for the site, I will be more then happy to help And just so you know, I don't know much about coding websites, but I do know how to use photoshop and many other programs

Thread Information