Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is Ayurveda?

Re: What is Ayurveda?

Quote Originally Posted by vedic_kings View Post
    Herbal treatment for cancer are that of blood cleansing herbs, such as red clover, dandelion, self-heal, stillingia, burdock etc. Circulatory stmulants, such as turmeric, zedoaria, saffron, safflower, myrrh madder and guggul. Immune strengthening tonic, which are ashwagandha, shatvari, guduchi, bala, shilajit and so on.
    Thanks for sharing. I am sure that cancer can be treated at least with the help of herbs like you say.
    I dislike chemotherapy and think it's probably one of the worst treatments.

Hi,

You are explained the ayurveda in such a great manner. Iust now I understand the importance of ayurveda.

Jotta,

According to some interpretations of Indian history, Ayurveda, much like yoga, was part of a pre-Vedic tradition that was later absorbed into Hindu Dharma.
    Take, for example, the rakshasas who healed Lakshman during his battle with Indrajeet; they were well-versed in the art of herbal healing.

Ayurveda is a system of medicine with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. Globalized and modernized practices derived from Ayurveda traditions are a type of complementary or alternative medicine.

Ayurveda is a system of medicine with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. Globalized and modernized practices derived from Ayurveda traditions are a type of alternative medicine.

Thread Information