Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...

Re: ...

cool thanks so much

Then, I remembered that the gods are real. :\ oops...

LOL

I hear you Sister

My patron is Inanna. She also is of winged serpents and dragons and wolves. And, She can be a harsh Mistress, especially when wearing stilettos, haha.

Actually, I *do* know where you're coming from; all I can say, is enjoy the ride! I seen stuff that, well, you know ...

Re my comments before: wherein lies the source of "confusion"?

I've found HDF very helpful in not having to reinvent the wheel in philosophical terms with respect to "one and the same" and "inside versus outside" and the like. Also, there are those here who understand the echos, the inside-out mirroring of flows and can put into Scriptural context, which soothes my anxiety at times.

Again, welcome, I look forward to your posts!

Love,
    ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHydralisk View Post
    No - even though, I used to live in Montana...my guess is that they were probably for dances...

I can't remember anytime in my life where being native american was about anything except dancing....food, sleep, crafts and even non-dancing rituals were all just in between stuff...

Just a guess though....
    Thanks for the guess, although it doesn't mesh with mine. There are two sites I am familiar with a bit. Sundial Hill is the first. People hear voices there. The other is the Ribstones. I've been there many times. A stone is carved like a buffalo rib and there is a hill and in the middle of the hill there is a deep trough that really appears like where a meterorite hit at an angle although there have been no excavations. The Cree here still use it, tying cloths on trees and leaving tobacco. Same with Sundial Hill. I believe Sundial is a burial site, sky burial on rocks of a great mystic. That was my intuition. And I believe Ribstones was a meterorite crater. Your snake sure sounds like Kundalini rising. Anyways, thanks for the guess. The Blackfeet still do sundance for real in secret, as it was banned by the government. It is very similar to kavadi in Murugan worship of Hinduism. Piercings and all, in search of vision, or just gratitude, or 'clearing the way' when one senses karma appearing. Aum Namasivaya

do you dance in the sundance?

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna View Post
    LOL

I hear you Sister

My patron is Inanna. She also is of winged serpents and dragons and wolves. And, She can be a harsh Mistress, especially when wearing stilettos, haha.

Actually, I *do* know where you're coming from; all I can say, is enjoy the ride! I seen stuff that, well, you know ...

Re my comments before: wherein lies the source of "confusion"?

I've found HDF very helpful in not having to reinvent the wheel in philosophical terms with respect to "one and the same" and "inside versus outside" and the like. Also, there are those here who understand the echos, the inside-out mirroring of flows and can put into Scriptural context, which soothes my anxiety at times.

Again, welcome, I look forward to your posts!

Love,
    ZN
    Do you know where to find Mistress Inanna? Is she in the underworld?

I think the source of confusion lies in the inherent nature of the serpent

he is all pervading throughout the body, not just in the lesser brain (head) when I say this I know it sounds strange, but, it's not like thinking with your head when you learn with him....

I also had incidents with the computer and the other electronics in the house. everything around me would start synchronizing with the lesson before me. As if, having agreed to accept his offer of rebirth and submission to his divine will, the question to which he very impatiently waited for an answer to, I was going to get the full display of the raw power of the absolute, like I was an investment of some sort. It's all extremely easy to do, once you put your mind to it, and putting your mind to it is easy once you open up to the idea of accepting the supreme absolute. So yeaah...anyways, what about you? Do you have some story about your first experience with a aspect of godhead?

he tells me someone is going to do something the next day, or something is about to happen, and it does...or the real kicker....being brought back from the dead.

it may seem silly but it was confusing...I'm very oriented towards science...it took a few hundred of these fantastic examples before I really realized something was happening...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHydralisk View Post
    Do you know where to find Mistress Inanna? Is she in the underworld?

I think the source of confusion lies in the inherent nature of the serpent

he is all pervading throughout the body, not just in the lesser brain (head) when I say this I know it sounds strange, but, it's not like thinking with your head when you learn with him....

I also had incidents with the computer and the other electronics in the house. everything around me would start synchronizing with the lesson before me. As if, having agreed to accept his offer of rebirth and submission to his divine will, the question to which he very impatiently waited for an answer to, I was going to get the full display of the raw power of the absolute, like I was an investment of some sort. It's all extremely easy to do, once you put your mind to it, and putting your mind to it is easy once you open up to the idea of accepting the supreme absolute. So yeaah...anyways, what about you? Do you have some story about your first experience with a aspect of godhead?

he tells me someone is going to do something the next day, or something is about to happen, and it does...or the real kicker....being brought back from the dead.

it may seem silly but it was confusing...I'm very oriented towards science...it took a few hundred of these fantastic examples before I really realized something was happening...

Namaste,

Re Inanna, I can help with that, but better to PM me, I think, as Sumerian deities perhaps would be considered OT

However, Kundalini entwines all tradition, IMO.

JAI MAA!

I spent the better part of my life trying to experimentally validate the incomprehensible, LOL. Bottom line, is, Godz cannot be defined. Tough nuggies.

Love,
    ZN
    PS Re first story, well, the last was way better than the first, I enjoyed it more hahaha
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna View Post
    Namaste,
    I spent the better part of my life trying to experimentally validate the incomprehensible, LOL. Bottom line, is, Godz cannot be defined. Tough nuggies.
    ha! i even wrote on some board, "I seem to have turned into some kind of religious weirdo!"

because I was so madly in love with ningishzidda/ananta...

I had to come to terms with the fact that there was a whole lot about the universe I will never know, nor will man's science...one doesn't have to be dogmatic to enjoy the fruits of divine intercourse, right?

you're funny...

Thread Information