Thread: Hello all

Hello all

I dont normally introduce myself on forms i just let the posts reflect who i am. Neverthless allow me to introduce my self. My name is David and i am a member of hinunet. I stopped going there because to my chagrin, the disscussions didnt seem to be going anywhere. Hopefully this time around it will be different. So far this forum seems to be getting a lot of traffic so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Re: Hello all

Namaste David,

Welcome to HDF

Smile Re: Hello all

Namaste as well. Feel free to jump in.

Re: Hello all

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefrakrobatik View Post
    I dont normally introduce myself on forms i just let the posts reflect who i am. Neverthless allow me to introduce my self. My name is David and i am a member of hinunet. I stopped going there because to my chagrin, the disscussions didnt seem to be going anywhere. Hopefully this time around it will be different. So far this forum seems to be getting a lot of traffic so lets keep our fingers crossed.
    Yes, your online handle looked very familiar. Thanks for finally joining the HDF.

I am sad to see that the hindunet has become a safe haven fo spammers; this has been going on for quite sometime now and mods there (including myself) have tried to contact the owners but no response...
    satay

5. Re: Hello all

Welcome to HDF!

Thread Information