Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Study of the Paramatman

Study of the Paramatman

I would like to discuss this important principle of divine embodiment. How many of you know one who has achieved transcendence at this level of absolute reality?

I would like to know what it is like to achieve rebirth with one who has also attained the state of mind of the paramatman, and if there are any upanishad teachings that deal with the merging of two bodies on the standard of the paramatman.

Jigar Guest

Re: Study of the Paramatman

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHydralisk View Post
    I would like to discuss this important principle of divine embodiment. How many of you know one who has achieved transcendence at this level of absolute reality?

I would like to know what it is like to achieve rebirth with one who has also attained the state of mind of the paramatman, and if there are any upanishad teachings that deal with the merging of two bodies on the standard of the paramatman.
    Namaste,

I feel I have accomplished the merger of such reading. Taken arm with a state of mind, I regret to inform you of few personas who have been susceptible too such manifestation

Maste nam,
    Jigar

Hari Om
    ~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jigar View Post
    Namaste,

I feel I have accomplished the merger of such reading. Taken arm with a state of mind, I regret to inform you of few personas who have been susceptible too such manifestation
    Maste nam, Jigar
    Namaste Jigar,

I will bite the worm on the hook.. I plead ignorant to what you have said.
    Please advise on the following:

• I have accomplished the merger of such reading - what was accomplished e.g. what merger?
    • Taken arm with a state of mind - what state of mind? wake, dream, sleep, turiya?
    • regret to inform you of few personas who have been susceptible too such manifestation - the manifestation of ? and who i.e. which personas ( is this persons? or persōna mask, character)?
    ...happy to engage in a dialog once I get the nature of the message.

pranams
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

One who as "attained" the paramatman has no future life to take birth in but only to live out the present...

...unless u expect there are avatars in this forum!!
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Thanks for the replies. I am studying on how to manifest this at an earthly level and not merely physical to spirit as is often done, right? Well, not often, but often enough, and it's not enough to recalibrate this entire creation.

MY research suggests that the feminine has to merge into the masculine and attain to the supreme absolute, thus you cannot have any attachments whatsoever.

That means two individuals, one male, one female, both having achieved liberation, and both able to transcend duality and all earthly attachments. Two aspects of the absolute, crunched into perfect and completely realized opposites, then throw them together and hope for a huge explosion.

I think it is completely doable but I get the suspicion I am missing some key components...

Oh well...a few more rounds about the universe never hurt anyone...

Smile Re: Study of the Paramatman

Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste LadyHydralisk
    1)It is only elevated souls ie;saints like Sri Shirdi Sai Baba,Sri Ramakrishna Parahamsa,Swami Vivekananda,Sri Ramana Maharishi etc. who have achieved the absolute reality.
    2)If one attains the mind of paramatman then there is no question of rebirth.
    3)In Valmiki Ramayanam,the Paramatman is Sri Ram, the Jivatma(Human Soul) is Godess Sita and Acharyan (Spiritual Teacher or Guide) is Hanuman.Sri Hanuman is instrumental in uniting the Jivatman with the Paramatman.This leela is extensively dealt with in Srimad Valmiki Sundarakandam.Hence you may treat Valmiki Sundarakandam as the upanishad (Since Valmiki Ramayanam is considered as the Vedas.).

Thank you Arvind that is extremely helpful. I have been considering Hanuman and his unusual yantra over the past few months maybe that is where I should continue studies.

I don't know any of the people you mentioned I will have to read up and get back to the thread.

Talking Re: Study of the Paramatman

Namaste LadyHydralisk

Poor Shiva

Jaya Shiva Bole! Namah Shivaya!
    Om namah Ganapataye !

Om
    "Paramatman" is not a state of mind, for Pure Mind is Pure Sakti.

Atattva:
    Parasiva, Absolute Reality, beyond all categories (of even Pure Mind)

Namaste Bob G

" Om
    "Paramatman" is not a state of mind, for Pure Mind is Pure Sakti."

There is no such thing as pure Mind for mind doesn't act alone and it has mistakes.
    Unless you are considering your individual power being given as a blessing, to some that is a curse, or acquired by individual sadahna
    Shackti is above the coverings of the mind, Maya belongs to Shiva which is pure Self a paradox.
    In Turya we all partake from the same power i.e. pure Shackti as we become Self established. Only in Turyaitiita does the mind appears as Pure Mind and only in Turya chetana is Paramatman see as a state of mind.
    What do you think about the above said?

Om namah Shivaya!

Thread Information