Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: From Science to God

Re: From Science to God

And now ... Are you the center of the universe?
    Are you the special creature of the Creation?
    What is behind those limits? Are there any limits?

Note that going “downwards” we could only go to the power of minus 16 of 10 and reached the (known?) limits of matter...
    But upwards we went to the power of 23 of 10 and stopped...
    But really we could have continued our trip with out limits to our imagination!

...then?
    ...who says that we are alone in the universe?

My comment:
    As above, so below: the manifestations of the Cosmic Consciousness that is Brahman are clearly seen in all the patterns of Maya. Stunningly visible is also the apparent impermanence of the manifestations and the Advaitic unity of everything at the substratum!

Hari Om
    ~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by saidevo View Post
    And now ... Are you the center of the universe?
    Are you the special creature of the Creation?
    What is behind those limits? Are there any limits?

Note that going “downwards” we could only go to the power of minus 16 of 10 and reached the (known?) limits of matter...
    But upwards we went to the power of 23 of 10 and stopped...
    But really we could have continued our trip with out limits to our imagination!

...then?
    ...who says that we are alone in the universe?

My comment:
    As above, so below: the manifestations of the Cosmic Consciousness that is Brahman are clearly seen in all the patterns of Maya. Stunningly visible is also the apparent impermanence of the manifestations and the Advaitic unity of everything at the substratum!

Namaste saidevo,
    thank you for sharing this... I myself enjoy the trip up, vs. the trip smaller and smaller.
    You have been kind to show the power of 10 up and then in with your posts. Perhaps if someone would like to take the ride sequentially, they can visit this site http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/j...su/powersof10/ as the 'slide show' is fun to watch;

You mention who says we are not alone? Yes, how can this total universe be just for the inhabitants of the little blue planet...

thanks again.
    Last edited by yajvan; 11 November 2007 at 09:48 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    Hari Om
    Namaste saidevo,
    thank you for sharig this... I myself enjoy the trip up, vs. the trip smaller and smaller.
    You have been kind to show the power of 10 up and then in with your posts. Perhaps if someone would like to take the ride sequentially, they can visit this site http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/j...su/powersof10/ as the 'slide show' is fun to watch;

You mention who says we are not alone? Yes, how cn this total univese be just for the inhabitants of the little blue planet...

thanks again.
    Thank you friends to help me see the slide show.

The funnier part I loved was 'ATTENTION! Secret Worlds: The Universe Within is now available as a Windows screen saver that operates in the same manner as the tutorial. Purchase the software now at the Molecular Expressions Store.
    why not? Apart from commercial goals,, some how also we have the urge to keep God in our pockets (screen saver). Yes I did enjoy.

Love......................................VC

Thread Information