Satay,

For one I did give my opinion... which for some reason you keep saying or implying that I didn't? And since you actually quoted my opinion earlier how could you also miss it? Here it is again: "My personal opinion of not only Osho but of certain and varied so-called "gurus" is that if they don't follow and teach the yamas then I don't kid myself about them being a true guru. (regardless of how much or how well they co-opt spiritual teachings to sound wise and or holy)"

True guru-devas of the golden-white-light (Hindu or otherwise) do not offend me in the least. Jai Guru!

Also to repeat: "if public information, via eye-witness accounts, newspaper reports and 1st hand testimony offends you that is your choice" And if this is not at least the beginning of a reason to submit something along the lines of revealing cult manipulations then I really have to wonder where you are coming from?

If you are one of the creators of this website or one of the administrators then you can warn or threaten me about deleting my thread or membership - otherwise who are you to say such a thing?

Lastly, I'm not pursuing this thread anymore since my "context" (which I had hoped and or assumed most would extrapolate from the material) was to bring up information and the possibilty of hellish like cult manipulation of impressionable young (and not so young) people by well known figures who imo are not really that well known... further I know that it is not my place to prove or disprove such, for it is really the place of people who are involved to do so for themselves. My opening quote could have been better...and so could have your quote of: "He spoke openly about the poison christianity and the bible has spread into humanity". Interesting generalization (just kidding) and it implys to me that Osho didn't think Swami Yogananda, Ramakrishna and many others didn't know what they were talking about.

Om