Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reputation Comments

Re: Reputation Comments

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaskar Atanu,
    My post was only meant as a joke and not an insult to bhagwan ramana or to you. It was made on an impulse. I hope that you are not offended. In any case, please accept my apologies and I will remove the post shortly.
    Namaskar Satay Bhai,

I was not offended, since surely a devotee gets what he needs most and Bhagawan has His ways. Apologies are not required (since an arrow discharged does not come back).

However, I was taken by surprise -- and not with happy mood. If it was a joke, I did not get it. (Satay, there is nothing higher than the Guru, not even God). No doubt, I have been too passionately involved in the forum, as an advertiser as if (which definitely requires expenditure of a lot of ego energy). The message is well taken by me.

I will tone down. That is the message of Bhagawan.

Regards, Love, and Best Wishes

Om Namah Shivaya

Note: I repeat that reputation comments can have only one final excellent use. Not even Vishnu was free of pride what to talk of dharma rakshaks.
    Last edited by atanu; 19 January 2008 at 07:20 PM.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    I will tone down. That is the message of Bhagawan.
    Namaste atanu and satay,

this is not my post, nor my business, yet you two are friends.
    If atanu tones down I will not recognize him ; and
    definitely requires expenditure of a lot of ego energy
    - if that is exhausted , only good will come of it.

If satay is not spontaneous with his posts, I too will not recognize him!

If Bhagawan is watching over friends there is nothing to worry about.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies - Aristotle

pranams
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    =What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies - Aristotle
    pranams
    Namaste Yajvan Ji,

Certainly. Much more, as Shiva lovers have the whole thing in one heart -- the purest, noblest, most innocent essence that is the truest. Shiva lovers do not have animosity and grudge towards enemies, what to talk of a brother.

A Shiva lover does not plan, plot, manipulate, or hold grudges. No happening is recognised as an individual's action as there is none but that Bhola. All happenings and interactions are similar to dialogs that are all internal -- as when eyes follow a curvaceous woman, the mind issues a note and vice versa.

Fear Not. Certainly.

shiva's arms,
    serpentine...
    crossing - uncrossing -
    threads become tentacles,
    dancing apart at the seams.
    winding in patterns of chaos;
    like ribbons that rise up on
    currents of air,
    writhing.
    too random
    for time to unveil their meaning.

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Hari Om
    ~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Namaste Yajvan Ji,

Certainly. Much more, as Shiva lovers have the whole thing in one heart -- the purest, noblest, most innocent essence that is the truest. Shiva lovers do not have animosity and grudge towards enemies, what to talk of a brother.

A Shiva lover does not plan, plot, manipulate, or hold grudges. No happening is recognised as an individuals action as there is none but that Bhola. All happenings and interactions are similar to dialogs that are all internal -- as when eyes follow a curvaceous woman, the mind issues a note and vice versa. Fear Not. Certainly. Om Namah Shivaya
    Namaste atanu,

Nicely said, thank you for the post...
    I often find it amusing when people are at odds with others. Please note my friend I am not implying present company on this string
    ((())) nor suggesting, or inferring. It just seems a ripe time to bring out this POV.

One's that know the nature of the SELF, even if its not lived 7x24x365, the learned sadhu knows intellectually that the other person is no other then an extension of the SELF. This SELF we know is one, and not many. So the joke is on us, as we are really arguing or dis-agreeing with our own SELVES when there is a conundrum at hand...

That's why on occasion you will see me call for peace, for cooperation and some level of harmony. The notion is simple; when I see extensions of me, my SELF, in dis-array or having issues with other parts of my SELF, it is a less desirable state of affairs. Why so?

If we are more knowledgeable then the many on this, then we (I) have to act like the person we wish the world to become. Is there another way? I do not know.

Now does that mean I cannot tolerate friction, or discord? Nope. Anyone that spends ~ 35 years in the Fortune 500 companies in the USA, knows first hand about living, dealing and working in discord.

The point is, we are innately better people... we are aware of the light, the fullness, and we can make choices accordingly, for this seems to be within the dignity of Sanatana Dharma. We are shaped by what we desire. If one wishes discord we know all we need to do is to open our doors and walk outside, or turn on the television.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.... Mother Teresa
    pranams
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information