Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Article: New Members - Some Core Ideas for HDF

Re: New Folks ... Some Core Ideas for HDF

Helloo All,

My name is Kapil Khanna, resident of New Delhi, India. What brings me here is to discuss the mystries of life, philosophical in nature, the ones that do not have definitive answers ………. only interpretations ! Each one to take what works for them from these discussions and use it as per their Karma. I have a feeling, I can learn a loot from such a group of wise men. Looking forward to the explorations.

thanks you all,
    best of Luck,
    Kapil

Hi my name is Blodeuwedd, I visit Gujarat, India often, there is more about me here...

https://blodeuwedd.blog/life/india-s...ilanka-360.htm

and..

https://blodeuwedd.blog/life/indian-...ndu-family.htm

As Hindus we are all family through God/dess..

Nameste

I am new here and have just seen this way of introducing one self.

I am a man from denmark who wants to learn about God.

I have already posted some question and is waiting for the moderator to approve it.

Maybe my thread should be callt something else. I named it "New questions?". But maybe it should be callt more questions or some questions...

I am not used to introducing myself, so I hope this will do.

Best regards

Waterfall

4. Re: New Folks ... Some Core Ideas for HDF

Hi Satay,

Thank you for the welcome and for approving my account. However, I have some feedback of the whole registration process.

At the time I came to this website I had a couple of questions stuck on my mind and badly wanted to discuss them with someone. They were regarding Shani and it's worship. It was one of the worst weeks for me and I googled "hindu forums" and came upon your forum. What I'm trying to say here is that I badly needed to discuss it.

However, the approval process took a lot of time. I don't understand why the approval process took so much time. There is no way to determine whether I'm a spammer or not until I post the first message, right? A genuine guy might keep his name that looks very suspicious and robotic. I run a forum too and understand how big the spam problem exists in our world.

I feel that the right way to deal with spam is to not manually approve new accounts but instead to have their first 2-3 posts not allowed to be visible to public. Instead, their first 2-3 posts would need manually approval. How does that sound? I feel that that is less suffocating and allows the user to start participating right away.

In the meanwhile, I was desperate to discuss with someone and found another forum where they allowed me to make a post.

My reason for bringing this to your notice is to communicate how badly I needed to register and make a post, how I felt hindered by this website, and how I've now moved onto a different site. The whole feeling behind this is not to complain or make you feel bad. YOu've created this site and that takes a fantastic effort and soul. My intention is that this feedback might be helpful to you. However, if it isn't then I apologize in advance. Please feel free to discard it. Also, good job attempting to launch this forum. May it prosper well!

Best wishes,
    White Lotus

Namaste !!

Jai Ma

It feels wonderful to be a part of this forum and I m grateful to the coordinators for providing access. Im sure I will be able to share and interact with my thoughts here in a self awakening manner and also to help others in their knowledge empowerment. Blessings to all!

Jai MA!!

Thread Information