Thread: Stickies

Stickies

Namaskar,

If there is a post that you would like me to make a 'sticky' for everyone to read, please let me know.

for example, this post by Yajvan is a sticky in the introductions sections...http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2550

Perhaps we can come with 'basics of santana dharma' kind of post and make that a sticky in FAQ or Introductions?

or stickies explaining the basics of each section vaishnva, shaiva, shakta?
    satay

Re: Stickies

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaskar,

If there is a post that you would like me to make a 'sticky' for everyone to read, please let me know.
    Namaste satay,
    With your permission I would suggest one more sticky in the introductions or in the New to Sanatana Dharma folder... it's very simple:

To realize that you do not understand is a virtue; not to realize that you do not understand is a defect... Lao Tzu circa 600 B.C.

I mention this because as of late some excellent conversations are being pursued throughout the folders. One should note that asking questions is a good thing. A chance to learn... the notion is simple, if you do not know the idea, the concept, the word's definition, it also suggests that others do not either, and it is okay to ask (really!).

pranams,
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information