Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Veda - When It Was One

Re: Veda - When It Was One

VEDHA IS NOT MAN WRITTEN SCRIPTURE

Vedha the authentic Scripture that is known as Aparusheya, is not written by any human or non-human agency, surprisingly, not even by God Himself; it simply existed and it exists like any scientific truth in everyone. This Knowledge of God (truth) is not created, but a default function which needs to be activated so as to experience. Scriptures and teachers are simply mirrors that reflect the truth. Vedha is the result of the experience of the truth seekers (sages) recorded in the form of sound (shruthi) first, then in the form of writing much later. Remember, God doesn’t have a printing press of his own to publish the truth periodically; the saints are his printing unit. In Hindu spiritual technology, God doesn’t select a saint (prophet) as it happened with Abrahamics; the Hindus prepare themselves to become the prophets (truth seekers) of God. Vedic God doesn’t have any message for his people because God created them with a built-in database of Truth Management system, so it is up to the man to use the divine database applications and get tuned to the ‘TRUTH’ accordingly.

Vannakkam Kanhanna: Welcome to these forums. I hope you are able to learn and share in your time here.

Aum Namasivaya

Good post kanhanna.

Guys... I know sometimes I spam a bit this blog, but I really like the author and really really enjoy what he says, here's an article regarding the dating of the Vedas: http://www.hitxp.com/articles/veda/o...ancient-vedas/

And here's a quick quote:

The myth of Rigveda being the oldest of all vedas and dating it to 1500 BCE was a by-product of the mythical Aryan Invasion Theory. Each of the veda has references to other vedas, so how can then one be older than the other?

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté PI

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    here's an article regarding the dating of the Vedas:
    Per the article:

Rigveda was written in 1500 BCE because Mahabharata took place in around 3100 BCE
    It may be conjecture that this is the date of when it was put to paper ( or palm leaf), yet it is of great import to know ( and I know you know this) that the ved was not written by man¹. It was, cognized by them ( around 425 ṛṣi's are part of the ṛg ved - men and women) but they claim no authorship.

praām

1. apuruṣa śabda - not man + verbal communication or testimony ; a word śabdena , by word , explicitly , expressly
    Last edited by yajvan; 20 February 2011 at 07:26 PM.
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Yajvan, so do you agree or disagree that the Vedas were conceived (not written) at the same time?

7. Re: Veda - When It Was One

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post

I have read the orginal veda when it was one was Yajurveda and pondered this information. I have no reason to support this view as yet but ask others if they can refer me to a sloka or shastra that informs me that when the veda was one, was it known as the Rig or the Yajur veda?
    pranams
    Next time you will read there were no Vedas at all, and all were written by a mad Aryan Invaders and other Aryans too do not have anything with it, blah blah and so all should accept Islam / Christianity, because Koran / Bible is the blah blah.

Ignore those fools, you are a learned person yourself, you know how to challenge Adharm attack

The myth of Rigveda being the oldest of all vedas and dating it to 1500 BCE was a by-product of the mythical Aryan Invasion Theory. Each of the veda has references to other vedas, so how can then one be older than the other?
    Thats truth, All Vedas are equal in time, they are timeless. Ved mean knowledge, and it have no start no end
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté PI

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    Yajvan, so do you agree or disagree that the Vedas were conceived (not written) at the same time?

My view is simple... there is veda and not veda-s. Veda-s come into being so they may be fed to humans. No different then mother cutting up food for the child to ingest without choking. That is, the ved did not start out as 4volumes ( some would argue 3). It is one contiguous fullness of knowlesge that always resides, that never parishes, hence it is akṣara - imperishable, unalterable.

This was the blessing veda vyāsa-ji gave to the world - to divide this body of knowledge up for consumption. It is my understanding ( via the mahābhārata) in each new creation there is a vyāsa (arranger , compiler) that distills the ved accordingly.

praām

1. veda vyāsa-ji is the one who compiled the veda-s and is also known as kṛṣṇa dvaipāyana
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

9. Re: Veda - When It Was One

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    veda vyāsa-ji is the one who compiled the veda-s and is also known as kṛṣṇa dvaipāyana
    all four Vedas where available even before, even during the time of Prashar who was Vyasji's father, if not then tell me about it.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté PARAM

Quote Originally Posted by PARAM View Post
    all four Vedas where available even before, even during the time of Prashar who was Vyasji's father, if not then tell me about it.
    All 4 veda-s where available even before Mahārishi Parāśar . before time, before creation. They are eternal , akṣara - imperishable, unalterable.

praām
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

Thread Information