Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: God is only one proved by Hindu holy books

Re: God is only one proved by Hindu holy books

myislam ,

seems like you have copy pasted a page from that international idot zakir naik's blabberings, which his dim witted islamic followers revere as "speeches" !!!

but i was wondering what might be your true intention and motivation to come up in a hindu forum and do what you are doing ? do you intend to bring back some 'disoriented hindus' to track ? or do you intend to convert them altogether ?

then suddenly i found out the true cause ------ you want to prove yourself another idiot !
    yeah thats it . clap clap clap .

after all , how many of us truly strive to be a worthy pupil of our guru ?????

namaste,
    i think its unfair to call christians/muslims as asuras.i've a few muslim frns and they are cool.
    Sarva DharmAAn Parityajya

Well, there can be cool asuras.

What happened last week ?

ISLAMABAD: Over 50 Pakistani Hindus have converted to Islam in the Sialkot district of Punjab within a week (between May 14 and May 19) under pressure from their Muslim employers in a bid to retain their jobs and survive in the Muslim-dominated society.

As many as 35 Hindus converted to Islam on May 14, another 14 on May 17 and eight on May 19, 2010.

All the 57 Hindus who have converted belong to the Pasroor town of Sialkot.

According to some Pakistani electronic media reports, Mangut Ram, a close relative of some of the new converts, who lives in Sialkot, said that these Hindus had to embrace Islam because they were under pressure from their Muslim employers.

He said four Hindu brothers along with their families lived in the village of Nikki Pindi. Mangut Ram said that Hans Raj, Kans Raj, Meena/Kartar and Sardari Lal along with his nephews and sons worked at an eatery in Karachi.

According to Mangut Ram, his co workers often used to speak against Hindus in Karachi where his family worked. УThe owner of the shop where I worked said that after a few months of his employing me the sales dropped drastically because people avoided purchasing and eating edibles prepared by Hindus. Many people opposed the large presence of Hindu employees at his shop and my boss felt pressured to change the situation,Ф he added.

Ram said Sardari Lal and his brother Meena/Kartar had worked at the sweets shops for several years and made a decent living that allowed them to support their families.

He said other Muslims employees of the nearby shops discriminated against them and persecuted them. The shop owner was forced to think about their future at his establishment. УThat was when the two brothers and their families decided to embrace Islam in order to keep their jobs and be secure,Ф he added

Ram said that 14 Hindus of the Tapiala village had embraced Islam on May 17 because they were extremely poor and could not get jobs because no one would employ the large Hindu family.

He said that another relative of his, Parkash, who lived in the village of Seowal, along with his eight family members had embraced Islam in order to save their lands.

УAfter embracing Islam, Parkash Ram told me that Muslim neighbours had been mistreating him and had forced him to convert,Ф Mangut Ram said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...essure_1388695

Quote Originally Posted by amith vikram View Post
    namaste,
    i think its unfair to call christians/muslims as asuras.i've a few muslim frns and they are cool.
    namaste amith,

Thats the problem, muslims can be cool, but Islam is not cool, When Muslims are in majority then they are not friends, they are devils. and when muslims are not in majority, they are usually trying to get in majority, I do say when such topics come, please do not defend mullas/xians , because it doesnt matters what muslims are, what matters is what Islam is!
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Quote Originally Posted by sambya View Post
    myislam ,

seems like you have copy pasted a page from that international idot zakir naik's blabberings, which his dim witted islamic followers revere as "speeches" !!!

but i was wondering what might be your true intention and motivation to come up in a hindu forum and do what you are doing ? do you intend to bring back some 'disoriented hindus' to track ? or do you intend to convert them altogether ?

then suddenly i found out the true cause ------ you want to prove yourself another idiot !
    yeah thats it . clap clap clap .

after all , how many of us truly strive to be a worthy pupil of our guru ?????

Sambya: Just a point for reference , in case you hadn`t noticed. This fellows last post here was in March 2008. Doubt that he will continue the discussion.

Aum

yes eastern . i hadnt noticed that . i just saw in the fresh posts of kumar and shasranama and typed in my response to the OP .

thanks for informing that ..

7. Re: God is only one proved by Hindu holy books

Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    Namaste Yajvan,

If you look at most of the civilizations, cultures, religions, elsewhere in the world, after the advent of Christianity and/or Islam, the native and usually much older cultures were completely eradicated along with most of the subjects as well. 90 Million native Americans were slaughtered and their culture is essentially wiped out from the land. Persia (Iran) is another good example were Zoroastrianism was thriving before the advent of Islam. There are many other such cultures and it just seems that their only purpose is to convert the local populace and destroy their culture. They are still trying to do it in Bharat, and have been doing it for almost 1300 years, but since Sanathana Dharma is so pluralistic and its followers so resilient, they are having a very difficult time indeed!

Subham.

I agree 100%!!!

Look at all of the Middle East. At least the Persians were somewhat resilient... but in the end lost (at least they still have their language). This happened TWICE in Egypt (first Christianity, then Islam)

And look at ALL of Europe. The Roman religion=gone. The Germanic=gone. The Hellenic religion=gone. Personally, I like to think that Hellenic religion (or even roman) may have developed into somthing similar to Hinduism had Christianity never come to power.

ISLAMABAD: Over 50 Pakistani Hindus have converted to Islam in the Sialkot district of Punjab within a week (between May 14 and May 19) under pressure from their Muslim employers in a bid to retain their jobs and survive in the Muslim-dominated society.

As many as 35 Hindus converted to Islam on May 14, another 14 on May 17 and eight on May 19, 2010.

All the 57 Hindus who have converted belong to the Pasroor town of Sialkot.

According to some Pakistani electronic media reports, Mangut Ram, a close relative of some of the new converts, who lives in Sialkot, said that these Hindus had to embrace Islam because they were under pressure from their Muslim employers.
    This is not Islamic.

لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىٰ لَا انفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." (Qur'an 2:256)

How is 1 defined ?

1 = 1 if seen as a whole

1 = 0.5 + 0.5

1= 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1

1 = infinite numbers of infinitismal parts

All are belonging to the superset called 1

So how do we define 1 ?

Love and best wishes

0 (zero) is usually treated as space (emptiness).
    1, the unity of consciousness, is the common denominator of all numbers including zero.

If 1, as the unity of consciousness, is resolved (spread out) in space, that is, as 1/0, it expands to infinity.
    Same way, any other number resolved in space attains infinity.

Any number is nothing but that many counts of one.
    That is, the number 2 is just a group name for two ones and so on.
    The more the count, the farther the number is from the unity, but the unity as one is always the common denominator.
    Any number, to attain the unity of one, should lose its apparent individual identity (eg. 5/5).

A number that is obsessed with its apparent individuality, and tries to expand that individuality in space (say 5 x 0), becomes nothing (zero). If it tries to hide under the emptiness of zero (as 0 / 5), with no belief in the one-ness (1) of God, it becomes nothing again.

Only when the space of zero is under/within it, (as 5 / 0), that is in its hRdaya--heart, and not over its head (as 0 / 5), it unites with the consciousness of the One, and expands into infinity.

What do the whole numbers and fractions represent?

We may say that the whole numbers represent the multiple forms of the one consciousness, that is the infinite number of souls--jivas or sentient beings.

Fractions--bhinna, of ONE, represent the apparent divisions of the One consciousness into the different forms of inert--achetana, matter which range from the tiniest atom to the largest ocean, and also encase the jIvas. The divisions are only apparent because even with fractions, the unity of One is always under as the common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by kallol View Post
    How is 1 defined ?

1 = 1 if seen as a whole

1 = 0.5 + 0.5

1= 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1

1 = infinite numbers of infinitismal parts

All are belonging to the superset called 1

So how do we define 1 ?

Love and best wishes
    Last edited by saidevo; 17 August 2010 at 09:11 PM.
    рд░рддреНрдирд╛рдХрд░рдзреМрддрдкрджрд╛рдВ рд╣рд┐рдорд╛рд▓рдпрдХрд┐рд░реАрдЯрд┐рдиреАрдореН ред
    рдмреНрд░рд╣реНрдорд░рд╛рдЬрд░реНрд╖рд┐рд░рд░рддреНрдирд╛рдвреНрдпрд╛рдВ рд╡рдиреНрджреЗ рднрд╛рд░рддрдорд╛рддрд░рдореН рее

To her whose feet are washed by the ocean, who wears the Himalayas as her crown, and is adorned with the gems of rishis and kings, to Mother India, do I bow down in respect.

--viShNu purANam

Thread Information