Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prophet Mohammad saw is mentioned in Hindu Holy books

Thumbs Up Re: Prophet Mohammad saw is mentioned in Hindu Holy books

Nice going, Satay, obviously this Hindu is very confused.

Pranam,

Devi

Re: Prophet Mohammad saw is mentioned in Hindu Holy books

Islam has been well commented upon by Swami Dayananda Saraswati in his epoch-making magnum opus ' Satyarth Prakash ' in the fourteenth chapter. After reading it, enlightened & rationalistic muslims will surely embrace Sanatana Dharma.
    Ancestors of the author of this thread seem to be definitely hindus.

Hai first of all let me make very clear that i am a muslim.
    2 Mohammad saw is even mentioned in christians bible jewish,s old testment and Buddha book.
    what i am trying to you that Bible veda purana old testment was also given to the Rishi by God on that time.But as all books veda puranan bible mentioned that you have to beleive in antim rishi and his mesege Quran.i beleive that books before Quran was came by God but know it is the rime of antim rishi Mohammad saw. so way you not beleive in Muhmmmad saw and Quran

Unhappy Re: Prophet Mohammad saw is mentioned in Hindu Holy books

Quote Originally Posted by myislam1 View Post
    2 Mohammad saw is even mentioned in christians bible jewish,s old testment and Buddha book.
    what i am trying to you that Bible veda purana old testment was also given to the Rishi by God on that time.But as all books veda puranan bible mentioned that you have to beleive in antim rishi and his mesege Quran.i beleive that books before Quran was came by God but know it is the rime of antim rishi Mohammad saw. so way you not beleive in Muhmmmad saw and Quran

i didn't get it, do you mean that he was the last rishi, and we have to folow him?

Quote Originally Posted by dhruva023 View Post
    i didn't get it, do you mean that he was the last rishi, and we have to folow him?
    No.

He means that Vedas are the authority of all religions including islam because Vedas reveal the true One God. As such those muslims who believe in what the vedas say, they should accept Hinduism as their religion.
    satay

namaskar,

And Let me make this clear to you that 'Those who believe in the authority of the Vedas are HINDUS'.

With your first post on this thread you accepted the authority of the Vedas, therefore, YOU ARE A HINDU.

As such you can burn the false books of other religions and cults that you belonged to before accepting the authority of the vedas.
    satay

Satay has taken a pretty amusing, but clever approach to the issue. But, I think most of these recycled and inane posts can be easily refuted. I remember another muslim member at CF who posted things similar to these and I, along with a few other members there, pointed out some obvious inconsistencies in his arguments and the member responded by referring to a geocities site, that was titled something like 'Hinduism XXX - unknown verses'. The same member confused the Rig Veda with the Bhagavad Gita and when he was corrected, he responded by saying that he was testing whether we understood our scriptures.

I'll try to search for that post, it's actually somewhat funny, on google to see if it was indexed, since CF doesn't have a search feature.

I found a thread pointing out the inconsistencies in the post that was just recycled by the OP here:
    http://christianforums.com/t2926328

The author of that thread might seem a little outspoken in his conclusions when chastising islam, but he makes appropriate points during the course of his argument.

Last edited by indianx; 13 March 2008 at 01:38 PM.

I think it's time this Hindu went to an Islamic forum and let everyone there know that he accepts the authoritiy of the Vedas and that since Mohamed is mentioned in the Vedas, they should all accept that fact and acknowledge that they all are indeed Hindus.

Pranam,

Devi

Hai Brothers
    Satay brother you are giving wrong meaning to my words.i told you that Quran says that we have sent many rishi,s.but i told these veda,s bible etc was given to rishi,s on there times know it is the time of Muhmmad saw as Bible says and veda says.it is not nessesary for me to beleivng in authority of veda becoz Quran no where says it. but your veda says to follow muhmmad saw.so it is nessesary for you to follow Muhammd saw and the book which was given to him by God.

Namaskar,

I am not giving wrong meaning to your words, however, you are putting your foot in your mouth now because the logic I am presenting is very basic.

You said that you believe in what the Vedas have to say thus you accept the authority of the Vedas, therefore, you ARE a HINDU.

You may stop believing in any false books like koran etc. anytime...

Anyone who believes in what the Vedas have to say is a HINDU.
    satay

Thread Information