Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Appreciation for all faiths

Re: Appreciation for all faiths

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    So what. The injunction is not to kill, except for justice. That is not over-ridden.
    Over ridden by whom? Atanu?.

The injunction to kill unbelievers is delivered in final chapter of quran i.e. chapter 9.

: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

So what. It is foolish to consider anything outside of Ishwara. If one believes in Ishwara (who Veda says is EKO and Sarva and has dominion over the Earth and Heaven), then you will not be able to see and fear a second controller.

But that foolishness is allowed in hinduism.No Commands to Kill worshippers of other god(s).

I have said several times that the definitions of Ishwara/Brahman and also of Allah do not leave anything as a SECOND. There cannot be two ONE WITHOUT A SECOND.
    Sure, there cannot be two without a second.
    But one is allowed to hold a different opinion and LIVE in hinduism.

You consider Ishwara as a Second to Allah -- Not me.
    Don't insult god,Please...
    Last edited by chandu_69; 09 August 2009 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chandu_69 View Post
    That water mentioned is SEMEN.(Coming from between the back and the ribs).
    B/N BACK(SPINE) AND RIBS.
    Ya. The thoughts are as is the quality of mind. I think some scrotums are encased within the Ribs.

"The Nightly Visitant"

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
    "86.1":    I swear by the heaven and the comer by night;
    "86.2":    And what will make you know what the comer by night is?
    "86.3":    The star of piercing brightness;
    "86.4":    There is not a soul but over it is a keeper.
    "86.5":    So let man consider of what he is created:
    "86.6":    He is created of water pouring forth,
    "86.7":    Coming from between the back and the ribs.
    "86.8":    Most surely He is able to return him (to life).

Moreover, all commoners know that semen create children. But very few know the soul less shushupti, which is of piercing brightness that brings forth the Man -- the purusha, after whom Usha comes and the Universe.

And surely the piercing brightness is not a female unto which the waters are poured from between the ribs and the back.

hey rAma.

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Atanu
    That semen creates children is age old knowledge predating islam. Nothing new about it. What new knowledge has been given? If allah has the same attributes as Brahma, don't you think it is a redundant entity?

That semen creates children is age old knowledge predating islam. Nothing new about it. What new knowledge has been given?
    Namaste rc,

The verse above does not talk about semen and all that. It teaches that the comer by night is the star of piercing brightness.

If you read Mandukya Upanishad and Shushupti, then it may be clear. No doubt it is not 'bodhgamya' now.

If allah has the same attributes as Brahma, don't you think it is a redundant entity?
    Let us know whether we are redundant or not, as Brahman is all.

Om
    Last edited by atanu; 11 August 2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: spelling
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Ya. The thoughts are as is the quality of mind. I think some scrotums are encased within the Ribs.
    Reading your logic i tend to think some may have them b/n the ears.

"The Nightly Visitant"

Who is he?.Actually Allah is Swearing by Him.Allah btw also swears on a fig among other things.

Moreover, all commoners know that semen create children

Allah of Quran doesnt happen to think any differently.

32:8 Then He made his seed from a draught of despised fluid;

053.045-46 :And that He createth the two spouses, the male and the female,
    From a drop (of seed) when it is poured forth;

And the clincher:

75.037 Y: Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)?

P: Was he not a drop of fluid which gushed forth?
    S: Was he not a small seed in the seminal elements,

But very few know the soul less shushupti, which is of piercing brightness that brings forth the Man -- the purusha, after whom Usha comes and the Universe.

And surely the piercing brightness is not a female unto which the waters are poured from between the ribs and the back.

hey rAma.

Om Namah Shivaya
    the piercing brightness is a star.Read the title of the chapter 86:

AT-TARIQ (THE MORNING STAR, THE NIGHTCOMER)
    Total Verses: 17 Revealed At: MAKKA

Reading your logic i tend to think some may have them b/n the ears.

Who is he?.Actually Allah is Swearing by Him.Allah btw also swears on a fig among other things.

Allah of Quran doesnt happen to think any differently.

32:8 Then He made his seed from a draught of despised fluid;

053.045-46 :And that He createth the two spouses, the male and the female,
    From a drop (of seed) when it is poured forth;

And the clincher:

75.037 Y: Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)?

P: Was he not a drop of fluid which gushed forth?
    S: Was he not a small seed in the seminal elements,

the piercing brightness is a star.Read the title of the chapter 86:

AT-TARIQ (THE MORNING STAR, THE NIGHTCOMER)
    Total Verses: 17 Revealed At: MAKKA
    That's true. Every form starts from semen (also called waters-apah) in Vedas. THe nightly visitant is obviously the keeper of all who The star of piercing brightness.

"The Nightly Visitant"

Om Namah Shivaya

That's true. Every form starts from semen (also called waters-apah) in Vedas.
    What a turn around .

A couple of posts back you were saying It is somebody with a errr low mind interprets it as Semen.

Btw. pls stop meddling with Vedic literature to glorify islam.

Apah means water.Plain and simple.

What a turn around .

A couple of posts back you were saying It is somebody with a errr low mind interprets it as Semen.

Btw. pls stop meddling with Vedic literature to glorify islam.

Apah means water.Plain and simple.
    I-ii-1: There was nothing whatsoever here in the beginning. It was covered only by Death (Hiranyagarbha), or Hunger, for hunger is death. He created the mind, thinking, ‘Let me have a mind’. He moved about worshipping (himself). As he was worshipping, water was produced. (Since he thought), ‘As I was worshipping, water sprang up’, therefore Arka (fire) is so called. Water (or happiness) surely comes to one who knows how Arka (fire) came to have this name of Arka.
    I-ii-2: Water is Arka. What was there (like) forth on the water was solidified and became this earth. When that was produced, he was tired. While he was (thus) tired and distressed, his essence, or lustre, came forth. This was Fire.
    --------------------------------------
    Sorry chandu,

We are, it seems talking from two different planes. Some see only semen. They dwell in forms and consequently in politics. Others are able to understand what is Pragnya Ghana, to which everyone enters while in deep sleep. Such see the spirit whose nature is intelligent, light and heat. From Tapas is water generated. Water is all.

Just for the sake of politics and hatred do not degrade any scripture.

Om Namah Shivaya

I-ii-1: There was nothing whatsoever here in the beginning. It was covered only by Death (Hiranyagarbha), or Hunger, for hunger is death. He created the mind, thinking, ‘Let me have a mind’. He moved about worshipping (himself). As he was worshipping, water was produced. (Since he thought), ‘As I was worshipping, water sprang up’, therefore Arka (fire) is so called. Water (or happiness) surely comes to one who knows how Arka (fire) came to have this name of Arka.
    I-ii-2: Water is Arka. What was there (like) forth on the water was solidified and became this earth. When that was produced, he was tired. While he was (thus) tired and distressed, his essence, or lustre, came forth. This was Fire.

No body sees any mention or implication of semen here.Not any Hindu scholar i am aware of.

Sorry chandu,

We are, it seems talking from two different planes
    Cannot disagree with that.

Some see only semen. They dwell in forms and consequently in politics. Others are able to understand what is Pragnya Ghana, to which everyone enters while in deep sleep. Such see the spirit whose nature is intelligent, light and heat. From Tapas is water generated. Water is all.
    Once again no body sees any implication of semen in The Hiranya Garbha description.It is outrageous for anybody to suggest that.

Just for the sake of politics and hatred do not degrade any scripture.

That is exactly what i am trying to tell you.Dont degrade or misinterpret any scripture.

I dont understand why you think muslim scholars are degrading their own scriptures

In addition to the other quranic verses that say it is semen,Here is the tafsir on verses 86:6-7

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...200&Itemid=142

He is created from a water gushing forth.) meaning, the sexual fluid that comes out bursting forth from the man and the woman. Thus, the child is produced from both of them by the permission of Allah. Due to this Allah says,
    (Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.) meaning, the backbone (or loins) of the man and the ribs of the woman, which is referring to her chest.

From what i see from your arguments that you think you are better placed than all the muslim scholars to understand quran and anybody who dont accept your argument is a hater.

I see a similar argument of yours with regards to christianity at http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3899&page=8

Last edited by chandu_69; 16 August 2009 at 07:14 AM.

No body sees any mention or implication of semen here.Not any Hindu scholar i am aware of. ---Once again no body sees any implication of semen in The Hiranya Garbha description.It is outrageous for anybody to suggest that. ---- That is exactly what i am trying to tell you.Dont degrade or misinterpret any scripture. ----I dont understand why you think muslim scholars are degrading their own scriptures.

In addition to the other quranic verses that say it is semen,Here is the tafsir on verses 86:6-7 -- http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...200&Itemid=142

He is created from a water gushing forth.) meaning, the sexual fluid that comes out bursting forth from the man and the woman.
    Namaste chandu,

-------------------------------

That is what I said. Those who want to see semen as the source of creation cannot see beyond and do not see the tapas of consciousness as the source of water (happiness) gushing forth.

In deep sleep there is nothing whatsoever, except the person as pure consciousness. What happens in the waking state is a picture played on the pure consciousness and most of us take that picture as the reality. The semen and the egg and all biology come within that picture. To this erroneus waking state picture of the 'body as the source of bliss' are bound all pasus, without exception.

Brahma Sutra relates the sperm cycle, as if. Through rains come down souls to plants. Semen is then formed in bodies upon eating the food and that semen is deposited in females. But all this is in waking consciousness.

But the same person in deep sleep attains the state of pure consciousness called Pragnya Ghana, wherein He is alone. From this Pragnya Ghana emerges the Taijjassa -- the dream state, which is the bridge to the waking state, wherein the joy is equated to gushing forth of semen. But actually the bliss is the Pragnya Ghana, which is ever present.

--------------------------------
    The physical man who comes from the semen is limited. But the Purusha who knows the Pragnya Ghana is full, wherefrom all states are.

"The Nightly Visitant"

In the above verse, as in the Brihadaraynaka verse, there is no semen (I klnow you will be sarcastic).

There is no soul (truly there is no soul in deep sleep).There is only the star of piercing brightness who is a keeper of All (truly only the Turya is the keeper of the Pragnya Ghana. And truly He is like thousand suns risen together).

When there is no soul but only the keeper of piercing brightness, there surely is no female and no male to copulate and semen to gush forth. What gushes forth is water, also called consciousness- Narayana in Vedanta parlance.

From the Pragnya Ghana, God returns All souls.
    -----------------------------------

I know that nothing will satisfy you. And, ironically, while criticising all that is in Islam, you will quote Muslim scholars in support of your hypothesis.

Just like 'The Dead Sea of unlimited riches' is mis-interpreted by the Jew intellectuals as the physical dead sea that contains, according to the so-called scholars, precious salts, the some other scholars fail to see ""86.3":The star of piercing brightness; "86.4":There is not a soul but over it is a keeper. "

And that is my point all through. The scripture is Devi. But perverted scholars do introduce blemish, cause hatred to rise, colour that which is Guna free as sectarian. I request you to please pause and consider, and desist being sarcastic. I am not talking of politics at all.

Water is Arka. But Arka is Fire.

That is the beauty of scripture, for those who ponder. For the bearded war mongerers the beauty goes into hiding. Their goals are not spiritual, or Self Realisation or upliftment of all but something else.

Om Namah Shivaya
    Last edited by atanu; 17 August 2009 at 10:56 AM.

Thread Information