Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open Letter

Re: Open Letter

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/I...ow/4178823.cms

You may wonder what happens to your right to voice of concern in a democratic society and how come the last protector of a citizen's rights (judiciary) can pass such rules fit only for a theocratic society?

I wud say, if you thought India was a democracy, think again.

Baware....
    Namaste SM and Satay,

Right of democracy should include a right to file a criminal defamation suit, if defamation is perceived by the complainant. Whether there is really a defamation or not will be decided by the Court. The ruling is regard to making the Blogs responsible for their contents. The Court has not ruled that the contents of the said blog is defamatory. It has ruled that the blogger must defend his view, if there is any legal complaint. I do not see any malafide intent here. Why should a blogger be free from legal action?

And ironically, this time, Shiv Sena has obtained support from Supreme Court. So, in India, the highest Judiciary is more impartial than in many other western countries.

Om
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

And today I read that a lady has lost her job because she cribbed about her employer/employment on Facebook.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Namaste SM and Satay,

Right of democracy should include a right to file a criminal defamation suit, if defamation is perceived by the complainant. Whether there is really a defamation or not will be decided by the Court. The ruling is regard to making the Blogs responsible for their contents. The Court has not ruled that the contents of the said blog is defamatory. It has ruled that the blogger must defend his view, if there is any legal complaint. I do not see any malafide intent here. Why should a blogger be free from legal action?

And ironically, this time, Shiv Sena has obtained support from Supreme Court. So, in India, the highest Judiciary is more impartial than in many other western countries.

Om
    I agree with you here. Perhaves not too bad.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Saudi's (which is the birth place and center of Islam) are misguieded and do not understand the true meaning of Islam (although they have been practicing it non-stop for 1400 years in the same way).
    Saudis are not misguided! they are following the true version of islam. no single law in KSA is man made but they are all from koran and hadith. so how can you say they don't understand the true meaning of islam?? the true fact is radical islam is the genuine foem of islam, but apologist everywhere around the globe try to give a sweet picture of islam.

They should try to understand its true essense from our teachers who have seen it in the light of vedas and realized it talks of same ideals.[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/John/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/John/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
    You must be joking!!!! koran is filled with hatred for infidels whereas veda speaks of kindness even towards people from other faith. veda never sanctioned slavery but koran did. Hindus never knew the term "Jijiya" {a obligatory tax pescribed by koran that is meant for humiliation of Kafirs.}
    So how can take Koran to the spiritual level of Veda as Koran does not have ANY spirituality in it!!!!!

Thread Information