Thread: lord shiva and sree hanuman

lord shiva and sree hanuman

is really sree hanuman the encarnation of lord shiva? how is this i was in the conception that lord shiva never takes avatars , any coments?

Re: lord shiva and sree hanuman

Quote Originally Posted by shangopriest View Post
    is really sree hanuman the encarnation of lord shiva? how is this i was in the conception that lord shiva never takes avatars , any coments?
    Namaste shangopriest,

Birth of all conceptions is from the inconceivable, which does not change, and which is sthanu, and is called Shivam. As per Vedas, Hanuman-Marut/s is/are Rudra Putra. Meditators may see Om as Ganesha or as Hanuman. Sometimes the sthanu sweet Shiva gives darshan. It is known then that even the meditator is Shiva. The worshipper is Shiva. The worshipped is Shiva.

Shiva is the only unchanging reality. Conceptions are many and often at war with each other.

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: lord shiva and sree hanuman

Isn't sree hanuman an incarnation of lord vishnu.....i m confused

Thread Information