Thread: Aum Namah Shivaya

Aum Namah Shivaya

Namaste to All
    I`m English with a lifelong passion for yoga and spirituality - especially Sanatana Dharma and Hinduism. To find more about me see my website: www.yoga-sadhana.org

Smile Re: Aum Namah Shivaya

Namaste

Hello Baba, wellkome to HDF.

Re: Aum Namah Shivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Sw Shiv Giri Baba View Post
    Namaste to All
    I`m English with a lifelong passion for yoga and spirituality - especially Sanatana Dharma and Hinduism. To find more about me see my website: www.yoga-sadhana.org
    Namaste and welcome Giri Baba,

I visited your site. Do you have any relationship with Arthur Osborne, by any chance?

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Aum Namah Shivaya

Namaste / Vannakam
    It is with shock I realise it is so long since I came into this group and have done nothing to contribute. This year I celebrate 40 years of teaching yoga and will celebrate with a special evening on 23 September (right in the middle of Navaratri I believe). For that evening I am raising funds to go to the Arunachala Reforesting organisation and also to Survival Iternational. I am also running a Summer School of Yoga in August with all profits going to the Telford Hindu Cultural Resource Centre in Telford Shopshire of which I am a trustee. We are currently buying a building to convert into a temple, yoga studio and library/study centre etc. So I am pretty busily involved in seva, bhakti and yoga !!!!

Thread Information