Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: khalsa rejects

  1. #41

    Re: khalsa rejects

    Quote Originally Posted by dogra View Post
    OH dear, listen fella, not all people hate, websites can state this and that, do not fall prey to communalism spread the truth of Sanatan Dharma, show the true humanity within it.

    Try this site:
    http://agniveer.com/821/vedas-and-shudra/

    Yeah... but my Hindu Punjabi friend told many lakhs of Hindus were massacred by the sikhs (sick) during 1973-1993... that's the reason for my frustration.
    Jai Shree Ram.

  2. Re: khalsa rejects

    I wonder why this stupid thread is still allowed here

    Author is a Muslim in Sikh disguise, and supporters of this behave are also Muslims in Hindu, Sikh disguise

    Sikkhism is part of Hinduism, as per Guru Gobind Singh himself.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Yellow] ॐ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [/CENTER]

  3. #43
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Posts
    1,064
    Rep Power
    1005

    Re: khalsa rejects

    Quote Originally Posted by amra View Post
    "Please explain. Hinduism has nothing to do with the veda? Hinduism is naastik?"

    What is understood as Hinduism in the minds of contemporary people has nothing to do with Veda. It is a vague mixture of concepts extracted from the true traditions of the indian subcontinent and packaged together. Which is why it now attracts mentally unstable westerners who are out shopping for 'spirituality' and find a nicely packaged consumer product labelled 'Hinduism'.

    Now the Veda is real knowledge real power to change things and cause effects in real life. It is a sacred science. The essence of Veda is in every valid tradition even though the forms change according to the mental climate or how the majority of people think. If people do not speak Sanskrit then the Veda cannot be transmitted in Sanskrit because in a persons mind he does not have the knowledge of sanskrit to be able to understand. So the vehicle of transmission, for the Veda, has to change according to what mundane knowledge people possess. Modern Hinduism is not able to transmit Veda. Because its concepts have become devoid of meaning and of a real deep understanding. This is not to devalue the concepts of the Ancient Indians but todays humanity are just after titillation and do not understand the concepts and do not make efforts to understand.
    Amra you bring a valid point, that was presented in a little unclear and controversial fashion.

    I think what attracts unstable westerners are both frustration with their own religions and sell-out fake gurus who create easy to follow lines with a fantastic spiritual topping and mish-mash Universalism to avoid philosophical confrontation. However I'm not sure how you can consider that true Hinduism.

    But your point of sanskrit and its importance in the propagation of vedic knowledge is indeed a crucial matter.

    Om Tat Sat

  4. #44
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    The Holy Land - India
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5335

    Re: khalsa rejects

    Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    I think what attracts unstable westerners are both frustration with their own religions and sell-out fake gurus who create easy to follow lines with a fantastic spiritual topping and mish-mash Universalism to avoid philosophical confrontation. However I'm not sure how you can consider that true Hinduism.
    Great description of the Western conditions!

  5. #45

    Re: khalsa rejects

    Quote Originally Posted by kv_rangan View Post
    Divine Kala wrote
    Then please explain why Sikhs attend my local mandir and participate in the aarti every Sunday?

    Ok... then why many sardars are angry against Hindus. in many websites I see them literally slander Rama, Krishna, Sankaracharya and Ramanuja. Why the head of Rashtr Sikh Sangat Rulda Singh killed? is it for the Hindu-Sikh unit that he's preaching?

    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by kv_rangan View Post
    Well... at least they have a good rapport with Hindus. But, in many Sikh websites I can see many people hurling blasphemous words against Ram and Krishna. Why? They spit hatred at Hindus. why? Some even don't know the accomplishments of Adi Shankar and Shri Ramanuj and blaspheme both by statig the former is the guru of the latter. Actually Shankar and Ramanuj preached two contradictory concepts.
    Even I visit the Gurudwaara in Chennai on every weekend.

    They also have started to abuse Vajpayee. They don't even know what Kushwant Singh said about Vajpayee (Though I do not belong to the BJP and I never cast my vote):

    It was the Congress (I) leaders who instigated mobs in 1984 and got more than 3000 people killed. I must give due credit the BJP for showing courage and protecting helpless Sikhs during those difficult days. No less a person than Atal Bihari Vajpayee himself intervened at a couple of places to help poor taxi drivers.

    All these made me to come to a conclusion that many Sikhs hate Hindus. That's all. If I'm wrong then please correct me.

    But is there anyone here to refute my points made previously... a long lengthy lecture...?
    KV RANGAN,

    When things are taken for granted and serious issues are ignored, then such things are bound to happen, when hindus themselves don't have unity what else you can expect from the other sects.

    Gulshan veerana karne ke liye sirf eik hi ullu kaafi hai, yahan to har shaakh pe ullu baitha hai anjaam e gulistan kya hoga.

    bhul chuk maaf,
    om tat sat,
    Madho dass

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •