Thread: NTBible does not have both

NTBible does not have both

Paarsurrey says:

A Revealed Scripture or a Revealed Book is for the guidance of the human beings- the most intelligent creature around the globe. Unlike other animals, humans like reasoning and freedom of will. So, in my opinion, a revealed book must have among others two essential qualities in it:

1. The pristine original text in the original living language – a straightforward and matter of fact claim for guidance on an issue/problem.

2. Reason content- a clue/essence of the argument.
    If these are not there, the clever persons would misguide the people from the right meaning/interpretation and make the scripture corrupted and subject to their own whims; as if they are more wise than GodAllahParmesherYHWH- the All-Wise.

My understanding is that NTBible does not have both. If we give a relaxation on one, the other one won’t be there.

Our CatholicsProtestantsJWs friends are, therefore, always finding ways to make their ChristianGod wise; as if the ChristianGod lacked/erred or forgot to do/say something which they are providing him now.

I love Jesus and Mary as I love Buddha and Krishna

Thanks
    I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim
    http://paarsurrey.wordpress.com

Re: NTBible does not have both

hey arent you on the Catholic Forums as well?
    "My spiritual father is Swami Vivekananda" Canibus

Namaste,
    With all due respects to OP, both the points are pretty subjective.
    Those who have faith in NT will definitely get reason and guidance whenever they need it.

Those who truely seek for a guidance will get it from one inspring word, those who don't will not get it from any number of books.

Yes, there are some fanatic evangelicals within Christian faith. But, which faith does not have its bad apples?

Regards,
    reflections
    Thy right is to work only, but never with its fruits; let not the fruits of the action be thy motive, nor let thy attachment be to inaction.

Quote Originally Posted by reflections View Post
    Namaste,
    With all due respects to OP, both the points are pretty subjective.
    Those who have faith in NT will definitely get reason and guidance whenever they need it.

Those who truely seek for a guidance will get it from one inspring word, those who don't will not get it from any number of books.

Yes, there are some fanatic evangelicals within Christian faith. But, which faith does not have its bad apples?

Regards,
    reflections
    Our Muslim friends like to make a big deal out of studying the Qu'ran in Arabic as though that solved all the problems. From what I have seen they haven't understood the Arabic any better than I have understood the translation into English. I however have an advantage over them becuase I have the author to guide my understanding.

The second point is laughable because the Qu'ran is nowhere near systematic theology. Graanted that a lot of the NT isn't either but The Apostle Paul did provide that in the Book of Romans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagefrakrobatik View Post
    hey arent you on the Catholic Forums as well?
    Yes, he is. He is known as a fundamentalist muslim, though he is quite moderate here.

Quote Originally Posted by rcscwc View Post
    Yes, he is. He is known as a fundamentalist muslim, though he is quite moderate here.
    Paarsurrey is here as well?

I have interacted with him on FRDB and he tried to convince Buddhists/Hindus there that Allah sent all messengers all over the world. To be good Buddhists/Hindus, he insisted we should convert to Islam.

I asked him who exactly were the messengers sent to India and China. He did not respond.

BTW, rcscwc, I have read your posts on FRDB. They are good. You should post on HDF more often!

Thread Information