Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Satan has created the non-christians religions!!!!

Re: Satan has created the non-christians religions!!!!

Please my friends, I URGE you to report these photos and videos as they are direct attacks and misrepresentations on Hindu culture.
    I have reported it, but maybe it's smart to keep a copy of these images on your computer. You'll never know when you can use them as evidence against evangelicalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam TheOne: How do I do that to facebook? I don't even have an account. Please let me know and I will.

Aum Namasivaya
    You need to have an account.

Anyone knows how to respond on the comments section? I don't use facebook that often.

I don't know, I think you have to "like" the page that these pictures are based on and that will give you permission to comment on these.

But I have not intent to communicate with these people stuck in the realms of ignorance. They cannot take 2 minutes to even learn the most basic of basics about Sanatana Dharma.

Yes you are right, I have no intent to "like" these people on facebook either. It's troubling to see all the comments though, many from people in India. Last time this was posted on the forum, I also reported every image to facebook, but they have not done anything. More people on this forum, like Pietro, must have reported this the last time. Seems like they are allowing this on facebook, maybe we should send a message to the HAF to see how they will handle it.

It seems facebook is going to continue to allow this, so please contact HAF:

http://www.hafsite.org/contact_us

if there's really a satan, someone who gives you hard choices in life, then why assume he is not ordered by god directly?
    why would satan be as powerful as Brahm? was satan not a creation of GOD? just because he is still in heaven with his followers does not mean he is actually trying his best to ruin our chances of a new golden era.

I do not believe america will fall like all the old empires based on lies. the world has already awakened and I think mother nature will stop its violence, even if she is controlled by tesla technology.

but that's just my opinion.

Namaste,

The character "Satan" is a legend from Abrahamic religions, it only makes sense if people get into the world of fantasy that is at the foundation of those creeds.

Let's not waste time and effort discussing about sick fantasies and concentrate on Dharma that is a far more positive approach.

Satan have created the Abrahamic religions.

In the Bible, the Abrahamic God kills 2,476,633 people (not including instances where no numbers are given, such as the story of Noah's flood and the plagues of Egypt). Satan kills 10. A religion founded by Satan would be the more compassionate one, if he actually existed.

But in all seriousness, of course they would say that. And there is nothing you can say to convince them otherwise. Just pray that they find the truth on their own, I suppose.

Thread Information