Mother God, Father God.... Are there 2 gods? Oh I never knew that!
I always thought God was one and that his gender was err not male, not female, neither, yet both, male, female, and all other combinations. Lets just call him/her/that... Err whatever whoever it is as a gender, which is a gender which is unique only to that person. I'm not getting the proper words. He/She/It/Whatever has no form, no physical appearance, only consciousness, how can you give it a gender such as male, female or even neuter(which is neither male nor female, like objects like fire, computer, energy, matter, whatever, etc.) or even any sort of complex gender.

Isn't the concept "Gender" completely full of FLAWS? Its like saying, "Who is the parent of God?" or even, "Can anyone tell me the smell of color?" "Can anyone tell me the sight of spicy taste?" "Can anyone tell me the taste of sound?" or ... (I'm getting tired typing).... et cetera. Reach god, God will tell you the the answers for the above questions and also which gender god belongs to.

I know you've started this thread in the sense, "Do you see the image of God as woman or man?" You must have meant this right. I see God as Shiva mostly, secondly as Parvathi and rest of the times as Krishna.