Thread: Fearful

Fearful

Thought that sharing this write up may be good.

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/warni...al-aid-2-29412.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Fearful

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Thought that sharing this write up may be good.

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/warni...l-aid-2-29412.
    Dear Atanu: These days I hear this kind of news all the time. So many people are loosing jobs. Fearful ? Scary ? Where do we go ? I guess it does make us trust God, focus on our priorities and be thankful for what we have.

I have been thinking about what is fear and what is being afraid. These may be synonyms but do have different meaning. I wrote about the fear of water in my previous thread but the correct word is being afraid of. No one can avoid fear which is an emotional reaction to a certain unusual or unexpected experience as you found.

But one can learn slowly not to get afraid of as I explained in my experience with deep water. We can become fearful of God as Arjuna saw Krisna in VR darshan. But there is no need to be afraid of God as we put our mind, body and soul together. It is a slow learning process. Practice ? Sadhana? That is what I experienced in deep water. It is amazing.

You mentioned something about your upcoming venture and you were a little afraid. I hope you did OK.

Love..... VC

Thread Information