Quote Originally Posted by MahaHrada View Post
"Vashikarana" is one of the tantric Shatkarmas and it is about enslaving someone else by paranormal or occult means, in this case by using a special mantra for japa.

The japa for the purpose of Vashikarana when solely done for the gratificating of personal desires or wishes, cannot be generally considered a positive influence.

Mantra can have a positive influence but also a negative, we should discriminate between these possibilities.

Doing mantra japa for purposes of any of the tantric shatkarmas, without guru kripa and protection of a parampara and sound advice of a sadguru, is certainly not a course of action anyone should recommend.

MahaHrada your heavy tone suggests that I should stay completely away from this mantra altogether unless I have the assistance/guidance & protection of a guru kripa I hear you I really do. But I reap what I sow and I've already sown & seen the slowest results of my 40 day discipline of this chant that I already performed and I must say scaring me into NOT doing is really does nothing for me. You might take my course of action foolish or careless but I say that it helped me get this gentleman's attention to grow that a tiny bit more attentive towards me and guess what he is right for me but he is extremely shy man and all I wanted to do is give him a tiny nudge.

You act as though my sole purpose is to perform a voodoo spell on him and wait for him to have his way with me or have him ask me to marry him. Love is not to be rushed (and no I don't feel in any way that the Vashikaran mantra has done that) but guess what I am a willing to take any consequences that come with this mantra.

But this is what I mean when I meant when I said that no one is willing to part with the ritual/correct formula of the number of chants or the type of mala beads needed to manifest the goal of the vashikaran mantra (which I know are just focusing tools but I still would like to approach this mantra with much care as I can without getting crucified for test driving it out)....I feel again that everyone is keeping this mantra shrouded in mystery until one feels I am ready to use it which is horsefeathers to me. But I already found out that I might need to chant it at least a 100,000x times in a 90 day discipline for it to remotely feel or see the effects fully.

But again MahaHrada I thank you so much for being the voice of reason in this thread albeit I will try and take what you said with a grain of salt form discouraging me to use this mantra for my own personal gratification is the way you put it not the way I see it. Sorry to ruffle your feathers but thanks for your input on here.